Search results

1. Xremh

Misunderstanding the mission under pressure

Maybe I'm lost with "Under Pressure." Is this mission to take the spacecraft and land it on Mercury? Or the ship's name is Mercury and the mission is just to land it. No joke, I really understand that last bit. Well, actually, I already landed it without any asistant , just airbrakes.... Of...
  2. Xremh

Going for Team Frontier

This time I don't want to write a novel about this... I'll just put the three missions here and then I'll calmly wait for your observations, criticisms or approvals. I hope to get lucky. :)
  3. Xremh

DmRfa6K1 (TenKiloTon Lifter)

This is a cargo rocket that can carry a payload of about 10,000 tons. :) Download: DmRfa6K1 Datasheet: Weigth: 33101.68t Height: 122.6m Power: 55600t Another Specs: For Android. Gothic Style. 2 RFA Devices. No Stretch Engines. BP Edition using for fuel tank fussion.
  4. Xremh

⛽ Refueling Flow Automation.

Hello. I've been searching the forum and haven't found anyone else using these pieces this way yet. Well, if I'm right, I want to name this implementation as RFA Device (from Refueling Flow Automation). The purpose of the RFA device is to maintain a continuous flow of fuel between the fuel tanks...
  5. Xremh

Applying to the Titan team.

Epilogue. I decided to take a break from KilotonClub to do this team's missions. In this show, for the first chapter, I did the mission to Mars, in the second chapter I plan to do the space station and at the end I will do the Voyager Quest mission. Wish me luck! :)
  6. Xremh

A big problem with Android 13

Hi friends! An update to Android13 was made since the beginning of October. As a result, we cannot move or edit any files in the "Android/data" folder because it is now highly restricted. Could someone ask Stefan for an update with the "files" folder outside the "Android/data" folder? (like...
  7. Xremh

Here Comes a New Challenger

Hello. Finaly I feel with enought skill to do this. So I want to join the Team Titan using the mode "Challenge" with difficulty "Hard". :cool: I am talking about the new in-game schema that comes with the update 1.5.9.10 [TEA] This are my achievement's evidences: Game Settings Rocket's build...