Search results

1. RealFakeRealGDCat

Off-Topic Thread (General Chat)

voyager 1 fixed :D
  2. RealFakeRealGDCat

PROJECT HAIL MARY COMING 3/20/2026

BRUH I CANT WAIT (book from same author as The Martian, 10/10)
  3. RealFakeRealGDCat

Python Custom Solar system editor

could this program be written in js? not python? my Mac keeps having errors with packages
  4. RealFakeRealGDCat

Celestia vs Solar Walk 2

that
  5. RealFakeRealGDCat

Python Custom Solar system editor

is there a possibility to make a program to convert black and white shapes (like circles) to height maps?
  6. RealFakeRealGDCat

the solar system i guess

I was at school and I didn't see anything happen bruh
  7. RealFakeRealGDCat

the solar system i guess

8. RealFakeRealGDCat

uo!ss!wqnS +sƎnb ɹ̩Ǝ6∀⅄o^

Fairings kept burning up on the slightest turn, and stacking separators couldn’t help due to the heat
  9. RealFakeRealGDCat

with the engines heat being such be big hitbox I had to use a giant separator to prevent anything from burning
  10. RealFakeRealGDCat

Thats a fake engine, and if I manage to fix the tank problem will it be legit then?
  11. RealFakeRealGDCat

Also the point wasn’t to ”cheat”, I had to make upside down rockets confiscate the drag without big fairings
  12. RealFakeRealGDCat

kerbal 1: don’t add 72828739 boosters kerbal 2: adds 72828739 boosters anyway kerbal 2 makes it to space despite the “recommendations”
  13. RealFakeRealGDCat

but is it clearly said?
  14. RealFakeRealGDCat

I get it 100%, even tho i dont like a full txt file with every forbidden thing
  15. RealFakeRealGDCat

do rules say no edit tanks?
  16. RealFakeRealGDCat

TWR with valiant and prove a rank is around .72
  17. RealFakeRealGDCat

rules never said don’t scale tank size and quantity
  18. RealFakeRealGDCat

Partally by him and partally swin city
  19. RealFakeRealGDCat

greetings mate me now makes australian rocket for voyager quest Mass <256t (I found out bp edited tanks which are ok for this challenge are actually more efficient, and long separator prevents heat when turning) best rocket ever drop-on! Still launching low earth orbit achieved! trans...
  20. RealFakeRealGDCat

RSS Vesta Orbiter (ART) & Rover (Murderbot)

I will post more screenshots of my orbiter and rover, but no video due to my built in screen recorder lately crashing my mac every time i start it Above: ART - Powered by Solar Panels (700W/H) - 7 Science Instruments (Cameras, Spectrometers, Plasma, Particles, Magnetometer, Ultraviolet, Cosmic...
  21. RealFakeRealGDCat

Murderbot Diaries Conversation

Uncomfortable
  22. RealFakeRealGDCat

Murderbot Diaries Conversation

Sorry for inactiveness I ended up nearly dying in a fall, and then was in a coma for over a month, then I had to work full time to not fail my classes (no personal questions about this please) Anyways, here’s a conversation that’d intended to be for murderbot diaires books and eventually the...
  23. RealFakeRealGDCat

“Normal” Solar System

send me screenshots of an attempted mission to any body thats not earth (cheats ok)