Murderbot Diaries Conversation

RealFakeRealGDCat

Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry for inactiveness I ended up nearly dying in a fall, and then was in a coma for over a month, then I had to work full time to not fail my classes (no personal questions about this please)

Anyways, here’s a conversation that’d intended to be for murderbot diaires books and eventually the tv show!

(PLEASE DONT DISCRIMINATE)
Partally-AI-Generated fanart using Adobe Firefly and Photoshop below of Murderbot

I don’t wanna have to explain all the books to anyone who doesn’t know them, also spoilers are allowed

Attachments

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Sorry for inactiveness I ended up nearly dying in a fall, and then was in a coma for over a month, then I had to work full time to not fail my classes (no personal questions about this please)
Oh damn
What is it like waking up from a coma?

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

Anyways, here’s a conversation that’d intended to be for murderbot diaires books and eventually the tv show!

(PLEASE DONT DISCRIMINATE)
Partally-AI-Generated fanart using Adobe Firefly and Photoshop below of Murderbot

I don’t wanna have to explain all the books to anyone who doesn’t know them, also spoilers are allowed
I hope you're ok now