Search results

1. RealFakeRealGDCat

PROJECT HAIL MARY COMING 3/20/2026

BRUH I CANT WAIT (book from same author as The Martian, 10/10)
  2. RealFakeRealGDCat

the solar system i guess

3. RealFakeRealGDCat

uo!ss!wqnS +sƎnb ɹ̩Ǝ6∀⅄o^

greetings mate me now makes australian rocket for voyager quest Mass <256t (I found out bp edited tanks which are ok for this challenge are actually more efficient, and long separator prevents heat when turning) best rocket ever drop-on! Still launching low earth orbit achieved! trans...
  4. RealFakeRealGDCat

RSS Vesta Orbiter (ART) & Rover (Murderbot)

I will post more screenshots of my orbiter and rover, but no video due to my built in screen recorder lately crashing my mac every time i start it Above: ART - Powered by Solar Panels (700W/H) - 7 Science Instruments (Cameras, Spectrometers, Plasma, Particles, Magnetometer, Ultraviolet, Cosmic...
  5. RealFakeRealGDCat

Murderbot Diaries Conversation

Sorry for inactiveness I ended up nearly dying in a fall, and then was in a coma for over a month, then I had to work full time to not fail my classes (no personal questions about this please) Anyways, here’s a conversation that’d intended to be for murderbot diaires books and eventually the...
  6. RealFakeRealGDCat

“Normal” Solar System

note that not all images and stuff are mine
  7. RealFakeRealGDCat

I watched this yesterday, ended up making this meme

Anyone know this movie?
  8. RealFakeRealGDCat

DOUBLE Team Titan Roles Submission

Altair is it ok if i get two of the same roles, or a Team Titan^2 role?I put too much effort ensuring no clipping/bp edit were used (inf space WAS used, pls dont disqualify due to that). Also turned off no burn marks making it UGLY dude (more images uploading)
  9. RealFakeRealGDCat

question: which one of these 2 pfps looks better?

NOTE: These aren't mine they are made by my good friend for xmas, and i need to know which one looks better? (PLEASE don't harass or say neither in any way) PFP 1 PFP 2
  10. RealFakeRealGDCat

WORLD DESTRUCTION GAME

HOW TO PLAY: - To particpate, just type the name of any country to give that country a “strike.“ - When a country gets three of those strikes, it is gone from the map and doesn’t exist anymore! - However, there is a catch! Altair (the staff member) can say “SAVE [Insert country here]” (in all...
  11. RealFakeRealGDCat

Top 29 Quintillion Cars

Excuse the bad quality and inaccurate time
  12. RealFakeRealGDCat

The Magic School Bus In SFS

I basically recreated episode 1 of the OLD series, not the new garbage
  13. RealFakeRealGDCat

Real Scale Grand Tour

Video here since october 20th ive been recording and rerecording over and over yet i only edited for four days, to visit all 25+ bodies, using an overkill engine made by my bad modding skills
  14. RealFakeRealGDCat

SFS tools

If something like this doesn’t belong here, dont be mad, as I couldn’t find where Sfs tools found here
  15. RealFakeRealGDCat

Pluto Cubed In RSS SFS

took 3 weeks and 469y of in game travel lmao any questions can be asked below
  16. RealFakeRealGDCat

69.420t Lunar SFS Rocket (RSS)

i was bored… also no cheats were used even tho i did use mods and part editing on steam
  17. RealFakeRealGDCat

I used ChatGPT to generate planet pack landmarks

Heres the link: ChatGPT ”nO pIc No ClIcK”: Please dont abuse or steal this
  18. RealFakeRealGDCat

5t one way asteroid landing

More like 4.8t but whatever i was bored, also inspired by my 7t two way lander, song by jevin macloud idk how to speel here
  19. RealFakeRealGDCat

Help with render distance

So i wanna launch a 90km tall rocket in rss sfs scale but the rocket disappears and never comes back when i zoom out past something like 40km i have no pics but i need a fix
  20. RealFakeRealGDCat

Micro-Lunar Rocket Challenge

Five months ago, I successfully landed and returned 16.3t to the lunar surface in stock sfs scale. Three days ago, i cut that down to 9t, and now, my record is 7.4t to the moon and back. How small can YOU go? That’s what this challenge is for. Try to beat me in terms of the world’s LIGHTEST...