Search results

1. SFSbro

Dish antenna

I know right, I don't even know HOW to make the 'Fairing antennas'
  2. SFSbro

nasa texture pack for SFS 1.35

Sorry mate, but what IS UABE? If it's a thing you've got to install then no thanks...
  3. SFSbro

How to make textures for the textureloader? (SFSML)

Guys, I am trying to make a texture pack that uses the SFS texture loader, the method I've used is editing a copied version of the default textures, but when I load t in SFS, the textures always have a white background! This is the texturepack I made in MS paint, but I've also tried removing the...
  4. SFSbro

Open spacex texturepack

Guys I tried making a texturepack by editing a copy of the existing default textures, but a white background keeps popping up when I try to use it, I've used MS paint and PIXLR but I can't remove the background on either of those, please help!
  5. SFSbro

ESF texture pack for 1.35

Can we PLEASE just have PNG files as well! There are, like, only 2 texturepacks for people using the texture loader!
  6. SFSbro

blue origin texture pack for SFS 1.35

Yes we need PNG versions of all the non-texture loader texturepacks!
  7. SFSbro

Lancer's Texture Packs (v.1.35)

Could you please add some .png textures to the .zip files so people using the textureloader can still use them? Please?
  8. SFSbro

nasa texture pack for SFS 1.35

Could you please attach some .png files for people who'd rather use the textureloader?
  9. SFSbro

My little planet things

I love those textures, but as you launch from the north pole, could you edit the earth texture so there is land on the top of it.
  10. SFSbro

It’s not that good...

Great fanart dude!
  11. SFSbro

A better look

That would be such a cool thing to add to update the HUD. I don't know how many times I've switched to random satellites trying to find a space station I need to rendezvous with, but this HUD would save me from that
  12. SFSbro

Photovoltaic Grazers

13. SFSbro

Dish antenna

I like the idea. No more will we have to construct 'dish antenna' out of beams!
  14. SFSbro

TexturesLoader [SFSML 1.35]

What were the textures you were using and could you provide us with a link to them