Search results

1. T

my new Ship Launcher

This is my new (and only) ship launcher that I built, it's a ship launcher with 3 mini ship slots that come pre-built The ships are very small so it is difficult or impossible to take them into Earth orbit (if there is an image it is because it succeeds), but you should not hate the small one...
  2. T

My attempts to get into Team Frontier

Achievements will be divided into different messages
  3. T

My attempt To enter into Team Titan

These are the images of my return from the Moon. Sorry for posting so many images, I wasn't sure how many were necessary
  4. T

Upsisner's new system

Upsisner: a new system of sfs that includes two planets, three asteroids and four stars, planet names: funintel and fiwining, star names: sisis-a, sisis-b, sisis-c and sisis-d Description of Planets, Stars, and Asteroids: fiau: A small asteroid on a collision course with SISIS-C finimi: The...
  5. T

sistema pipio

[Translated by moderator] hey, this solar system for those who don't know how to play sfs(part for them: pipio moon, noro) and for those who challenge sfs(part for them: firels, asteroid, meteoroid) i forgot i also made it for those who got bored with the planet expansion or don't have money to...