my new Ship Launcher

tierra_pipio

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
This is my new (and only) ship launcher that I built, it's a ship launcher with 3 mini ship slots that come pre-built

The ships are very small so it is difficult or impossible to take them into Earth orbit (if there is an image it is because it succeeds), but you should not hate the small one
foro1.PNG
This spacecraft is on its way to see if it can go into orbit, but it looks like it won't make it

For proper operation the following cheats are required, unbreakable parts, unlimited build area (only for those who want to improve it) and no heat damage

1707790022628.png
The Full Launcher

1707790373008.png
Apparently it's impossible to reach orbit, I'm not being able to get there (the image was made using the Infinite Fuel in addition to the other cheats required by the launcher and the spacecraft)

If you want or need more information ask for it, I will try to answer you as quickly as possible.

Attachments

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Ztalls did better with minimalist missions, Lemni too

tierra_pipio

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
minimalist?, ok if by minimalist you meant small, here I have the micro ship
foro6.PNG

It is very small so much that it requires 2 titan engines on the sides to take off, but it is still very small, and with that ship I can complete Team Titan as it reaches the moon, but for the return he requires no heat damage because he starts spinning like Crazy

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
minimalist?, ok if by minimalist you meant small, here I have the micro ship View attachment 113879
It is very small so much that it requires 2 titan engines on the sides to take off, but it is still very small, and with that ship I can complete Team Titan as it reaches the moon, but for the return he requires no heat damage because he starts spinning like Crazy
No, those tiny hawk engines remove the purpose of a minimalist challenge, gotta use the vanilla parts