Search results

1. Pheonix A

Happy Early New Year

Happy Early New Year y'all!
  2. Pheonix A

Things are getting better

Hey everyone, I am Pheonix A's (David) brother, he's doing somewhat fine now. The grief of his grandparents death is still not gone yet, but he's doing better now, We visited a park yesterday to lighten up the mood. Well, that's all I have to say.
  3. Pheonix A

F22 Raptor (Tak 24)

Updated DLC required: None Ignore the cheats, the image is from the older version where No Heat dmg was required, In this version. I turned 'heat for creative use' to false.
  4. Pheonix A

Goodbye

So, I have posted this to say one final goodbye to all of you. 2 days ago, My grandmother and grandfather passed away. It didn't really impact me much on the first day because of the suddenness, but it has started to show affects now. I have a bit of depression, not going out of my room, etc. I...
  5. Pheonix A

Swingin' on a star (1)

Swingin' on a star (1)
  6. Pheonix A

Help

Imma be very honest, I am noob at the game. So, how do I calculate DeltaV
  7. Pheonix A

Under Pressure (1)

My first attempt for under pressure
  8. Pheonix A

Infinitum

Infinitum, a rocket capable of going to Venus and back without cheats.
  9. Pheonix A

F*king Voyager attempt

I hate Voyager
  10. Pheonix A

Mars

Mars, I hate Voyager. I hate mods, why did they add such an annoying mission (I don't hate no pls)
  11. Pheonix A

Question

Is docking allowed for Voyager? (It isn't mentioned in rules)
  12. Pheonix A

F22 Raptor (Tak 24)

F22 Raptor (Tak 24) DLC required: No Heat (Compulsory), Infinite Fuel (Optional)
  13. Pheonix A

Voyager (2nd try)

2nd attempt for Voyager
  14. Pheonix A

Floater (1st try)

My submission for Team Frontier entry. 1st Launch (Fuel Tank) 2nd Launch (Solar Panels were a bit burnt, I went to washroom lmao) 3rd Launch (Dock) 4th Launch (Habitat) 5th Launch (Pod/Propulsion) I did 5 launches, hope that won't be a problem (sry for the trash design)
  15. Pheonix A

Moon maker

Entry for moon maker
  16. Pheonix A

Help pls

I have made a custom moon for Moon Maker, where do I post it? Pls hepl
  17. Pheonix A

Voyager

Hi
  18. Pheonix A

Quick question

I'm planning to make a custom solar system pack, but I'm not sure how to make the rings. Can someone help me please?
  19. Pheonix A

Team Titan Submission

Sorry for the bad landing, I couldn't find a better spot. (I had RCS so I used them to stand straight) Do I also need to submit the 'Navigate Yo' Earth image?