Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Could you please show more in detail how you fly your launcher from the ground to orbit?
I've tried myself, the first thing to notice is that the first stage runs out of fuel before the boosters, and when I reach orbit this is how much I have left:
Spaceflight Simulator_2023-11-19-19-45-31.jpg
This is much less than on your screenshot, how did you do?

Also, Lemniscate Biscuit is right, it's the third time we tell you to wait for a reasonable time before pinging someone. We all do this on our free time, we are not always available.

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Could you please show more in detail how you fly your launcher from the ground to orbit?
I've tried myself, the first thing to notice is that the first stage runs out of fuel before the boosters, and when I reach orbit this is how much I have left:
View attachment 110413
This is much less than on your screenshot, how did you do?

Also, Lemniscate Biscuit is right, it's the third time we tell you to wait for a reasonable time before pinging someone. We all do this on our free time, we are not always available.
There's a six side fuel tank in the first stage

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There's a six side fuel tank in the first stage
My bad, that's true, I didn't notice the difference in mass. This seems more consistant now. Badge granted, and welcome into team Frontier :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wait! My name isn't green!!
Oh, the "Moon Maker" badge took the precedence. But you have the badge, it's the "Biker Mice from Mars".
Mooncrasher is it possible to fix that? If it's a bug I mean, since it's mostly a matter about which one should take the precedence...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yeah, it's mostly a matter of which should take precedence. I suppose rocket team frontier > planet team titan