Search results

1. B

3 mashup musics is out!

you can make a sfs movie with this music ( Babaroque Sonata - RaveDJ ), this music ( ), and this music ( )!
  2. B

New mashup music to use!

Y'all can download it here if you want to make sfs goals or missions on youtube if you like: - RaveDJ
  3. B

Me Going To Activate Speedrun Mode

Hey Guys! Wanna See Me Speedrun?
  4. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

All I Want Is: Engines That Was Removed From 1.3 To 1.4 Sound Effects And VFX To Edit A SFS Parody New Capsules (Soyuz Capsule, Apollo 11 Capsule, Orion Crew Capsule And Crew Dragon) Capsule Doors Fuel Pipes Heat And Reentry (Cool To Boiling) And Also Reentry Visual SRB And Side Boosters Falcon...
  5. B

Gente! Olha Minha Arte! Ficou Boa Ou Não?

PT: Minha Arte Era Bonita Por Que Era Boa Pra Caramba, O Que Vocês Acham? EN: My Art Was Beautiful Because It Was Damn Good, What Do You Think? Deustch: Meine Kunst war wunderschön, weil sie verdammt gut war, was denkst du? FR: Mon art était beau parce qu’il était sacrément bon, qu’en...
  6. B

Colony Suggestions

What Module Should I Make For An Colony? Which Planet Should I Make A Colony? Here: Colony Suggestions
  7. B

Station Suggestions

What Module Should I Make For The Station? A) Soyuz E) Solar Panel B) Reentry Cannon F) B-29 Superfortress C) Saturn 5 G) Tsar Bomba D) Little Boy Bomb Comment Down Below
  8. B

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Multiplayer Mod First To Start The Collab.
  9. B

Mods in UI Tools Not Appearing In SFS!

HELP!
  10. B

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom, NeptuneSky... You Have A Youtube Channel To Send Blueprints For A Collab? Discord Here: Join the Collaborators Only! Discord Server!
  11. B

every spaceflight simulator update i want to play on pc

Is There Any Update I Could Play As Old To New (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 1.5 1.51, 1.52, 1.53, 1.54, 1.55, 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8)?
  12. B

Me Trying To Make Waves With The Early Release

I Succ at this Help
  13. B

How Do I Change Language In PC?

Sorry, there's no langauge button in setting in pc sfs
  14. B

Mission And Contest: Space Race To Win The Russians Getting To Venus

Guys, The Russian Just Win The Space Race To Venus During Venera Space Program! I Repeat! The Russian Just Win The Space Race To Venus During Venera Space Program! We Will Try To Win Against The Russians! You Guys Ready?!
  15. B

Send Me Your Space Station Modules Through The Years (1941 to 2024)

Send Me Modules From 1941 Rockets To 2024 Rockets From Day 1 To Day 30 With Custom Parts (gliding heat shields, ui tools, Smart SAS, Texturable, warpinator for teleport somewhere and not lost in space, AV Calculator, FSI's info overload, Part Editor, Part Text, Better RCS, brioche's BR-Apollo...
  16. B

Whoever Makes The Rocket Factory With mods I Have On Pc, Wins The Best Blueprint Maker Badge!

hi guys! i'm making this first post, so... you can make factories for free in sfs! if you don't want to miss this, so keep understooding what i said: what mod you need is: gliding heat shields, ui tools, Smart SAS, Texturable, warpinator for teleport somewhere and not lost in space, AV...