Station Suggestions

What Module Should I Make For The Station?
A) Soyuz E) Solar Panel
B) Reentry Cannon F) B-29 Superfortress
C) Saturn 5 G) Tsar Bomba
D) Little Boy Bomb

Comment Down Below

mariohobbs

The insomniac judge
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It seems obvious, Add a TSAR bomba to your station so that if the station is damaged by any space debris; The station will combust and blanket the earth with nuclear annihalation, also you should combine this post with the google form space colony post.

NOG Aerospace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It seems obvious, Add a TSAR bomba to your station so that if the station is damaged by any space debris; The station will combust and blanket the earth with nuclear annihalation, also you should combine this post with the google form space colony post.
top ten genius idea that the government refused to make

i can’t believe that with all our wisdom we failed to see the practicality of having a nuclear warhead hovering only kilometers from our roofs at all times

Popmie

Registered
top ten genius idea that the government refused to make

i can’t believe that with all our wisdom we failed to see the practicality of having a nuclear warhead hovering only kilometers from our roofs at all times

Add both a Tsar bomba and little boy bomb to your station and detonate both, it's an idea the CIA has been considering for some time now, you could be doing them a favor and cause another mass extinction.