Search results

1. new.worldzz

JATO SSTO

Looks like the MSAM from For All Mankind
  2. new.worldzz

Project Juno

Current progress. The two pieces here which are compared to a basic reentry capsule are the command deck and the Dreamchaser Lander docking ports, which only account for a tenth of the total length of the ship.
  3. new.worldzz

Project Juno

Yes I did im very spontaneous lol :3
  4. new.worldzz

Project Juno

Also I didn’t have any paper on me and this idea came to me and I didn’t want to forget
  5. new.worldzz

Project Juno

Used to anyway
  6. new.worldzz

Project Juno

lol it’s an old computer I use for uni
  7. new.worldzz

Project Juno

This projects is a personal one (idk where to post it) but I just wanted to see how many people would want to follow along as the project is carried out. This mission has the goal to establish a human presence in the Jupiter system with the use of an advanced surface colony. Preferably, this...
  8. new.worldzz

My DART space probe

This is absolutely incredible!
  9. new.worldzz

My take on the Saturn V

Full recreation on the Apollo-Era rocket Saturn V, complete with a CSM and LEM! Cheats may be required to make this work, no heat is definitely required! The rocket comes fully equipped to carry 3 astronauts to the moon and back. Saturn V
  10. new.worldzz

GenOne Jupiter Exploration Probe

yes ofc! Thanks for telling me!
  11. new.worldzz

StarlinerCTS ION

United Earth’s first cargo ship, the StarlinerCTS ION, is an SSTO with a cargo bay capable of moving things to orbit and beyond! It uses hundreds of highly efficient ion engines that are used to propel the craft to orbit. So far, I have taken this thing to the moon and back, and am planning a...
  12. new.worldzz

Oh thank you so much for clarifying! That really helps me draw things to scale for future builds!
  13. new.worldzz

Heavily inspired from the NASA and ESA collaboration probe Cassini, sent to explore Saturn and its moons, United Earth Aerospace presents the GenOne Jupiter probe! As the name suggests, this first-generation space probe’s primary purpose is to explore Jupiter and the Galilean Moons (and minor...
  14. new.worldzz

Ares Lander + Ares SLS

Should be good to go!
  15. new.worldzz

Ares Lander + Ares SLS

Here’s the blueprint for the Ares: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/oYxbbMT1Ee6LiUVkBXBP0w Ares SLS: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/_0fYlMT1Ee6LiUVkBXBP0w
  16. new.worldzz

Ares Lander + Ares SLS

The newest interplanetary spacecraft from United Earth Aerospace, the Ares is a next-gen high tech 4-stage lander (by itself) and when combined with its SLS, a 6 1/2 stage rocket with 3.2 million pounds of thrust used to get the Ares, along with 6 astronauts to Mars. The Ares is somewhat related...
  17. new.worldzz

Conquest Lander

This squat little lander, built for atmospheric and non-atmospheric landings, is suitable for any planetary colony you could possibly build. Named the Compact Next-gen Quantum Exploratory Surface lander, or C.O.N.Q.U.E.S.T lander for short, the newest spacecraft from United Earth Aerospace is...