Search results

1. engine pistol

Hey look, buddy,

i am now realising how stupid i am for forgetting about a mildly unknown concept titled "seperators"
  2. engine pistol

Rocket engine built in minecraft

Wanted to have a go at building one, so I did. I used light blocks for the light of the exhaust. Would've used iron blocks instead of diorite, but theres no iron stairs.
  3. engine pistol

MoTextures - The Largest SFS Texture Pack

I found the solution! Not sure exactly how, I took the version of MoTextures-Release from inside the first MoTextures-Release and put it into the texture packs folder, no idea how that worked because I couldn't find the 2nd MoTextures-Release after I did that.
  4. engine pistol

The only message I ever got with it was the game asking if I wanted to convert "legacy pack" to "new version" and the pack wouldn't work if I didn't. I don't get this message since I said yes and I haven't done anything to the pack since I said yes. The most info I could probably give you is the...
  5. engine pistol

Still doesn't work for me, I've deleted the old mod entirely long ago and the only thing I've done with the file was moving it into the correct folder and extracting it.
  6. engine pistol

(Mr.sisu) 1:1 Sea Dragon

I'm on board with it.
  7. engine pistol

neat

Thats what I'm thinking!
  8. engine pistol

URGENT ADVICE

The thing on the surface wasn't moving so I could timewarp as much as I wanted, but I could still switch to the falling part, and no I do not have VanillaUpgrades.
  9. engine pistol

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Wrote this without realising there was a second page, I mean the sea dragon.
  10. engine pistol

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Does your space agency have... a vault of gold? That thing costed millions upon millions of dollars, and you're using them for semi-regular scale missions? Did you rob an ancient burial site and sell the stolen valuables as well?
  11. engine pistol

URGENT ADVICE

DO NOT SWITCH FROM SOMETHING ON THE GROUND OF VENUS TO A SINGULAR STRUCTURAL PART FALLING ONTO VENUS WHILE TIME ACCELERATION IS SET TO 25x I can only imagine it went so fast into the ground it leveled the entire planet, causing every piece of land to flatten and apparently also causing...
  12. engine pistol

Welcome to MY space agency.

deep rock galactic ahh motives
  13. engine pistol

Go ahead.
  14. engine pistol

"I sure hope my tax dollars are going to a good cause, like curing cancer or helping the homeless!" Lockheed Martin engineers: I estimate it can launch things about as high as 100m, probably just below 150m.
  15. engine pistol

Why attempt no landings on europa?

All this time it was just a movie reference?
  16. engine pistol

Unfinished mini Saturn V!

A tragically underbuilt mini variant of the Saturn V! Features such amazing technology such as: • A non-functioning launch escape system! • 3 less engines than there should be in the first stage! • A second stage where the engines burn each other upon turning! • A 3rd stage that allows you to...
  17. engine pistol

(Mr.sisu) 1:1 Sea Dragon

"Can take funni things to planets" Really the best it does is taking itself into the ground, the first stage always turns to the right when taking off and the 2nd(?) stage can't get off the ground itself.
  18. engine pistol

Ryan Gosling Texture Pack

Don't fall into the trap of the orange colour/texture! Make one foil texture and one yellow colour!
  19. engine pistol

Mod is out of date and doesn't work at all, please fix I would love to use this.
  20. engine pistol

The phrase is "Attempt no landings here." always said when referring to Europa, and this isn't at all unique to SFS, which is why I asked it here. As for the "no moon landings" part, I just don't know how to get ranks, I have severeal things on the moon.
  21. engine pistol

I've seen the phrase thrown around so much, but I can't seem to figure out why. Please help.
  22. engine pistol

Fairing question

Oh yeah, I use them as seperators sometimes but I've never thought to do that.
  23. engine pistol

Fairing question

Does anyone actually change the "Detach edges" slider on fairings? What purpose could it serve?
  24. engine pistol

AMAZING