Search results

1. engine pistol

Rocket engine built in minecraft

Wanted to have a go at building one, so I did. I used light blocks for the light of the exhaust. Would've used iron blocks instead of diorite, but theres no iron stairs.
  2. engine pistol

URGENT ADVICE

DO NOT SWITCH FROM SOMETHING ON THE GROUND OF VENUS TO A SINGULAR STRUCTURAL PART FALLING ONTO VENUS WHILE TIME ACCELERATION IS SET TO 25x I can only imagine it went so fast into the ground it leveled the entire planet, causing every piece of land to flatten and apparently also causing...
  3. engine pistol

Unfinished mini Saturn V!

A tragically underbuilt mini variant of the Saturn V! Features such amazing technology such as: • A non-functioning launch escape system! • 3 less engines than there should be in the first stage! • A second stage where the engines burn each other upon turning! • A 3rd stage that allows you to...
  4. engine pistol

Why attempt no landings on europa?

I've seen the phrase thrown around so much, but I can't seem to figure out why. Please help.
  5. engine pistol

Fairing question

Does anyone actually change the "Detach edges" slider on fairings? What purpose could it serve?
  6. engine pistol

papas burgeria

lol im boutta give nasa so much mayo in their burger
  7. engine pistol

Welcome to MY space agency.

Where any hazardous, unethical and/or deadly idea is treated like uranium handled by one guy who spent 5 days looking for it.
  8. engine pistol

I think I'm finished with this space station.

I think it looks nice.
  9. engine pistol

Stylizied astronauts!

I remember seeing an astronaut blueprint long ago, but when I revisited I didn't enjoy it as much. So I made my own! I think he silly. Blueprint: Rocket Link
  10. engine pistol

Coloured parachutes pack, anyone?

I swear at one point I saw a texture(?) pack that said it allowed colouring things like parachutes. Does anyone know of a pack that can do that? I didn't think much of it at the time but now I'm really interested in it.
  11. engine pistol

neat

Jupiter flyby of a voyager type probe I made.
  12. engine pistol

a rocket but ive used my water bottle as the first stage

wsedrfgthyujik
  13. engine pistol

Whats the largest size of fuel tank you've ever used?

I mean outside of messing around.
  14. engine pistol

Hey look, buddy,

I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some big mean mother air resistance from tearing up my structurally...
  15. engine pistol

rockets in idaho

potato
  16. engine pistol

In terms of "cheat free" for getting badges, do part clipping and infinite build area count?

If a badge requires no cheats to be active do I still need to worry about the 2 cheats I mentioned before? We all know they don't affect gameplay.