Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Never heard the phrase before, mostly due to its terrible grammar. But the phrase is likely asking “Why are you not attempting a landing on Europa?” And judging from your lack of a moon landing, you likely don’t know that Europa can be difficult due to its status as a moon of Jupiter. But I’ve never heard this praise before so I am likely wrong.

Never heard the phrase before, mostly due to its terrible grammar. But the phrase is likely asking “Why are you not attempting a landing on Europa?” And judging from your lack of a moon landing, you likely don’t know that Europa can be difficult due to its status as a moon of Jupiter. But I’ve never heard this praise before so I am likely wrong.
The phrase is "Attempt no landings here." always said when referring to Europa, and this isn't at all unique to SFS, which is why I asked it here. As for the "no moon landings" part, I just don't know how to get ranks, I have severeal things on the moon.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It’s not that hard, you go to the missions and challenges, team entries, team titan then you send a fully documented moon landing then if you have not cheated the rank will be granted

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
The phrase is "Attempt no landings here." always said when referring to Europa, and this isn't at all unique to SFS, which is why I asked it here. As for the "no moon landings" part, I just don't know how to get ranks, I have severeal things on the moon.
WAIT IS THIS A 2010 Reference?!
1712070339912.png

2010: The Year we Make Contact, the 1984 sequel to 2001 A Space Odyssey

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
WAIT IS THIS A 2010 Reference?!
View attachment 116229
2010: The Year we Make Contact, the 1984 sequel to 2001 A Space Odyssey
All in all, that was a good sequel. Would have been an awesome film if it hadn't been the sequel to the best hard sci-fi film ever made.