Search results

1. Axiom

Axiom's Faithful Complete Solar System Development Thread

(I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this so mods move this if it isn't) So I'm making a Complete Solar System Pack, and I'm planning on trying to make this more faithful to the style of SFS. To do this I will do 2 things 1. Make Stylised textures 2. Not use real life heightmaps...
  2. Axiom

Axiom's Atlas Entry

Payload: The rocket It has a very large first stage and an efficient second stage Launch! Second stage deployment Orbit This honestly was really simple, I threw this together in around 20 minutes
  3. Axiom

Project Zeus: Axiom's Swinging on a star entry

Here it is, sorry it's quite long Part 1:
  4. Axiom

Help Needed with under pressure

I'm stuck on under pressure, I seem to not have enough delta V to land on mercury properly as I usually crash at around 200m/s I've tried hitting Mercury at its apoapsis so the transfer there is cheaper but I enter Mercury too fast and spend too much fuel trying to land and run out of fuel and...
  5. Axiom

Extremely belated space station entry

Launch 1: this was to launch the way of changing the station's orbit and it's habitation modules Launch 2: this was to lauch the overly fancy solar panel arrays (These were inspired by solar panels seen on @MOONWALKER INDUSTRY'S space stations Launch 3: this was to send the escape modules (I...
  6. Axiom

Ultra Heavy Launch Vehicle Development

I've been (and still am) working on a Ultra-Heavy Launch Vehicle. I want it to be able to be modular, so it can be scaled down to lift only 1.25 kilotons, or scaled up to launch 5 Kilotons First attempt was Star- Piercer: It failed because the fairings in the first and second stages were...
  7. Axiom

Mass to orbit calculations

I'm trying to rearrange the rocket equation (for 2 stages, I want to add more though) to give me payload to a given delta-v, but I get stuck on this step. Is there any way to rearrange for X? If not, is there any way to get a close approximation of X? A is the wet mass of stage 1 and stage 2...
  8. Axiom

Part count

Is there an easy way to check the part count of a rocket on mobile?
  9. Axiom

Going interstellar! (Voyager Quest)

Build Screen, Took Altaïr's Idea of turning fuel tanks into nosecones using parachutes On the pad Ascent Orbit The last burn until this probe leaves this solar system forever Escape Trajectory Benchmark Screenshots Mission Log This honestly was much easier than I anticipated, this...
  10. Axiom

An Overengineered Mars Mission

On the pad Ascent An Unnesscesarily high Low Earth Orbit Trans Mars Injection Hello Mars! Martian Orbit Martian Entry Parachutes + Propulsion Landed! Martian ascent (Fun fact: I realised that the first stage didn't have enough TWR to lift off from mars, fortunately the second stage...
  11. Axiom

The most overgenineered moon mission ever

On the pad Ascent Upper atmosphere, also known as when I realised that the first stage is nearly enough to get to orbit Low Earth orbit Skimming the moon's surface Lunar Orbit Moon landing Lunar Ascent Rendezvous Back to earth! note the fact that the second stage Earth! Reentry Landed