Search results

1. M

Space Station

Well, is this space station good enought, or not?
  2. M

Space Station

*I wanted to post it in team frontier, sory for mistake
  3. M

Space Station

Huh, I didn't understand what does it did in general, I originaly wanted to post it in general. I want to ask, should I redo this challenge in order to get the badge? And here is a timelapse, of course (10x)
  4. M

Space Station

Currently working on timelapse
  5. M

Space Station

Hello, everyone. I've built a space station a couple days ago. Here is the screenshot: Space station characteristics: -- 39 modules -- 7 launches to build (capsules aren't counted) -- 1 escape capsule -- IDK how many parts And, of course, here are video of building it (I dividet it in 4...
  6. M

Escaping the solar system

Well, that's a good point. Fairings has a very low mass, and I didn't think about that. They were just for decoration. But, i think it won't save a lot of delta v.
  7. M

Escaping the solar system

Hello, everyone. Today I tried to do the voyager quest. I used frontier enjines, becouse thy are the most efficient (before ions). I used Astro862's idea of staging, but I have only 2 stages. Here is my bp. Also, no mods used, spacecraft isn't bp edited. And here is the video:
  8. M

Mars mission, big rocket

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to Mars and back whith my unnesessary hudge rocket. I used vanilla sfs. This rocket has no bp edit, but needs dlc. My rocket's blueprint: Rocket Link Video of the mission:
  9. M

Moon and back

Thank you to acceptink me into Titan. I'll try not to repeat my mistakes in future.
  10. M

Moon and back

I did Moon and return mission. I don't use bp edit, or mods. It rook me few attemts to land on Moon. Here is a link for the video: