Search results

1. Elon puff

Jupiter touch n go

Pretty simple, touch Jupiter's "surface" and escape, multiple launches and assemblies accepted.
  2. Elon puff

Something stupid that I'm too lazy to do

I want YOU yes you! To build something that takes up the entire building area and launch it to deimos to give the entire community a sense of scale. (by launch I mean to dock with the moon)
  3. Elon puff

Resource data collecting

The idea that I have for this mission is for you to build a vehicle, (bonus points if it's a shuttle) and achieve a low lunar orbit, 100 m - 2500 m, once this is done tally up how many red, and yellow spots there are and post your work.
  4. Elon puff

To space! With a lighter!

Ok so I was thinking about the grasshopper engine and how no-one loves it as much as the frontiers or any other engine really... So anyway I challenge you to make a rocket using just the grasshopper engine, the point system goes a little like this: 5 points for the moon 10 points for mars 25...
  5. Elon puff

Crowd Control

Solving mass crowd control with brutality?
  6. Elon puff

Not rockets, but still fun

I challenge you to build something satisfying on the launchpad
  7. Elon puff

N1 competition

In this challenge you must create the most realistic N1 rocket that you can and do a moon return mission with it Rules: you may use cheats to assemble it on launchpad but no other cheats mid-flight you must only use three launches to assemble it and finally you cannot...