Something stupid that I'm too lazy to do

I want YOU yes you! To build something that takes up the entire building area and launch it to deimos to give the entire community a sense of scale. (by launch I mean to dock with the moon)

That is something I would love to see.
Well you will see.
Mission part 1: Fill the entire(base game) screen.
Mission part 2: Launch to Deimos.
I thought this wouldn't even make LEO, but I'm surprised it did.
Hey. I didn't even think this could make it to LEO, but it did, so I'm happy.
Screenshot_20191129-233339_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Etherian Space Program and MOONWALKER INDUSTRY'S HOW do you make good looking art that can go interplanetary? No wonder why I rarely leave Earth SOI.
Screenshot_20191129-232800_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Last edited:
T

The Dark in the Light

Well you will see.
View attachment 29778

Etherian Space Program and MOONWALKER INDUSTRY'S HOW do you make good looking art that can go interplanetary? No wonder why I rarely leave Earth SOI.
View attachment 29779
I just build until I like what I see, and other times I get inspiration from other people.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well you will see.
View attachment 29778

View attachment 29779
Ah, I was hoping you to fill the entire build are with structs, attach a Broadsword and Hawk, Light and go! :p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I thought drag does not apply if you don't exit then resume. I know this is a bug but I'll use it to my advantage to make un-aerodynamic but aesthetic architecture spacecrafts.

Btw no one finished the challenge yet.
It does apply, and doesn't apply. There's more drag than if you turned the 'no drag' cheat on, but much, much less than after you exit and resume. That drag is bugged to Valhalla.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
You know something no one considered you can just launch a load of connectable struts in a compact rocket then in orbit just reconstruct it in to a cube the size of a build screen

T

TtTOtW

You know something no one considered you can just launch a load of connectable struts in a compact rocket then in orbit just reconstruct it in to a cube the size of a build screen
In the words of Doc Brown: "... That's BRILLIANT!"

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's been considered, but that's just boring.

In that case, don't even use structural parts, make it fancy. It's LEO assembly, the possibilities are limitless.