Search results

1. GearWheel

Mars Rover and Two Probes in One Trip

Hi, guys, I have lost activity in last time. So while someone waiting New Horinzons for SFS I will post one of my creations there. So there is module called "Kapusta" or "Arbus". This round faring contains two probes to Phobos and Deimos and also docking port for rover. So rover is include...
  2. GearWheel

After Earth

It can be downloaded at 1.5 too... I guess... Well maybe I will post some kind of remaster with new textures and etc.
  3. GearWheel

New Horizons | Announcement Thread

Hi guys. Yes, I'm back. I don't know glad you are or not but I'm here to do one thing. Also if you want to know where I were, we can discuss it in PM. As I see my port called "After Earth" earned 414 views (thank u all!!!) And it motive me to port one of the largest KSP planet packs "New...
  4. GearWheel

After Earth

Hi, I can see you make review at my pack? It's very good! Thank you! Could you give me your YouTube link?
  5. GearWheel

The Poll

What are you bragging about? I generally mean the planet replace.
  6. GearWheel

Some Star Gradient Textures for Modders

Oh, thank you!
  7. GearWheel

Stock Solar System +

Did you even look at the date? It was posted out six months ago.
  8. GearWheel

Orion's Planet Pack

Pretty good!
  9. GearWheel

Kerbal Space Program Planet Pack

Make a normal Kerbin texture.
  10. GearWheel

Simplerockets 2 Planet Pack + Expansion DLC

Hello. Have you been waiting my activity for a long time? So, George Scraper is back to Planet Downloads. I won't write too much because I still have a bunch of unfinished (and future) mods, so let's just started. This mod adds 5 planets, and with the addition of their number will increase to...
  11. GearWheel

Anyone can give me some gradient texture

Write in Google "*color name* texture, and find it in pictures.
  12. GearWheel

New Horizonts (SFS). Discuss thread.

(ScrapAnnons(What?)): Guess yourself and justify. Easter egg: Взгляните на летающий валенок, это моя яйцевозка!
  13. GearWheel

He will be released, but not soon. Because I have big plans for New Horizons and Mobius Planet Pack.
  14. GearWheel

Hi! Did you wait? I am yes :) Ernus are ready! This planet will amaze you with its terrible landscape and gravity! She is very close to the Kerbol! This pack will have two different scales. Original (KSP scale) and SFS scale.
  15. GearWheel

Kerbal Space Program Planet Pack

Why you deleted link?
  16. GearWheel

Hello. Since my last global project "After Earth" a lot of time has passed. In addition, I also threw the game itself for 2 months (even more). Well ... Well, I hope you were waiting for this (or not :)) I am proud to present you, the announcement of my own version for the solar system (for...
  17. GearWheel

Kerbal Space Program or/and Outer Planets Missions thread

Its for SFS with modpack, so back my thread to the mission ideas
  18. GearWheel

Kerbal Space Program or/and Outer Planets Missions thread

This thread was created for those who like to create scenarios in this/this system, or the outer planets. If you do not have a computer and you want to find people like you and share your achievements, then this is the place for you. Rules: -Do not spam. -Write everything clearly and...
  19. GearWheel

What do you need most?

In the Planet Downloads thread.
  20. GearWheel

What do you need most?

What do you think is missing in this thread? What do you need most? Please write.
  21. GearWheel

The Poll

Em... This is about man copyed my After Earth and call "Beyond Earth". Whats about KSP: Its just replace like "New Horizonts".