Search results

1. GearWheel

Mars Rover and Two Probes in One Trip

Hi, guys, I have lost activity in last time. So while someone waiting New Horinzons for SFS I will post one of my creations there. So there is module called "Kapusta" or "Arbus". This round faring contains two probes to Phobos and Deimos and also docking port for rover. So rover is include...
  2. GearWheel

New Horizons | Announcement Thread

Hi guys. Yes, I'm back. I don't know glad you are or not but I'm here to do one thing. Also if you want to know where I were, we can discuss it in PM. As I see my port called "After Earth" earned 414 views (thank u all!!!) And it motive me to port one of the largest KSP planet packs "New...
  3. GearWheel

Simplerockets 2 Planet Pack + Expansion DLC

Hello. Have you been waiting my activity for a long time? So, George Scraper is back to Planet Downloads. I won't write too much because I still have a bunch of unfinished (and future) mods, so let's just started. This mod adds 5 planets, and with the addition of their number will increase to...
  4. GearWheel

New Horizonts (SFS). Discuss thread.

Hello. Since my last global project "After Earth" a lot of time has passed. In addition, I also threw the game itself for 2 months (even more). Well ... Well, I hope you were waiting for this (or not :)) I am proud to present you, the announcement of my own version for the solar system (for...
  5. GearWheel

Kerbal Space Program or/and Outer Planets Missions thread

This thread was created for those who like to create scenarios in this/this system, or the outer planets. If you do not have a computer and you want to find people like you and share your achievements, then this is the place for you. Rules: -Do not spam. -Write everything clearly and...
  6. GearWheel

What do you need most?

What do you think is missing in this thread? What do you need most? Please write.
  7. GearWheel

The Poll

I need your opinion on what is to best done.
  8. GearWheel

Death Egg

Dr. Eggman's superstation. Glory to Eggman's Empire. Question: Do you want me to make Mobius System?
  9. GearWheel

New Worlds Planet Pack

Hello everyone, a lot of time has passed since the release of my pack planets showing the solar system in the future. But after this time I had a lot of ideas, some of which were complete garbage, and some were not, but still I found my ideal. Once again inspired by the work of Gameslix, I...
  10. GearWheel

3 scaled solar system

Enjoy it.
  11. GearWheel

After Earth

Present my first planet pack After Earth! Inspired by the mod for KSP After Kerbin, I decided to make it in the SFS repertoire. Much of what was taken from this mode, the orbits of many planets were made almost exactly like AK, but due to the lack of accurate information, I decided to do it my...
  12. GearWheel

Save and load error

In my opinion the problem is clear and understandable. When loading a save, the ship disappears. What to do?
  13. GearWheel

After Earth Mod announcement

Hello guys! Do you know about mod for KSP named "After Kerbin"? He inspired me a lot, but since I haven't got a computer, I decided to make this mod for SFS! The mod should be ready soon, but for now, offer your ideas in the comments! I will definitely implement them!
  14. GearWheel

Stock Solar System +

This pack adds new textures, and make stock game better. Whats new: Added texture for Mercury (surfase are black) Also added new textures for Sun, Venus, Earth, Moon and Mars. Added dwarf planet Ceres. Stock Solar System +...