Search results

1. Josh H.

Ideas for future updates.

List your ideas for future updates below. Mine is suspension for rovers and drogue chutes for landers (parachutes for higher altitudes but do less slowing down than regular parachutes).
  2. Josh H.

New DLC booster.....using one of each tallest tank

So. I'm making a poor comeback..... What do ya think.?
  3. Josh H.

New rover (non-DLC available)

Questions? also: This only has unbreakable parts on because I was testing! Didn’t want to blow up because of hitting other crafts on launchpad. comment what you think about it
  4. Josh H.

I made a satellite, wanted opinions.

Today I decided to make a short range Satellite / Radar probe. I will have a picture of the blueprint and it in LEO towards the bottom of this post. It has a fairing for a dish, a small solar panel for a antenna, and two ION engines for propulsion. I designed it for LEO only, but if you wanted...
  5. Josh H.

SS gravity ring ideas (LEO)

So I have been building an SS. I was wondering where to go next. This is the station so far: Also, yes. I’m using inf. fuel / power. The center is crew quarters, the bottom is a thruster. (Yes I know it’s off the C.O.M.) I want to add a Gravity ring, but I don’t know how to make one. Can anybody...
  6. Josh H.

Solved Bug found

This is the craft, and it’s on the Moon. The next image is when I activate the right wheel. This is what happens when I deactivate the right wheel and do the left instead or both. Notice a difference?
  7. Josh H.

Solved Mobile help!

How do I get the planet editor on my iPhone? I have the full version of the game.