Search results

1. S

New Ranks!

So I can't do this on PC? Time to fire up BlueStacks on my free time (like I get any, lol :/ ) I guess...
  2. S

Shuttle Classes

uhhhh..... guilty as charged...
  3. S

Shuttle Classes

TtTOtW You forgot SM84CE class: Powered by a crap ton of ions, and framed by batteries. :P /me hides
  4. S

Check out this BP Edited bad boy... (PC 1.35 with BuildSharer)

Here ya go! Scale of 10 on the engine, 3 on the nose cone. Other parts are 1x scale. Place into BuildSharer/Import, import from Build Screen
  5. S

Important Download for pc

There is. One such app is called "Google Chrome". Works like a charm for *any* forum!
  6. S

Silver texture Mod [1.35 PC, TextureLoader]

Stop spamming. The more you ask, the longer I'll delay the release.
  7. S

Silver texture Mod [1.35 PC, TextureLoader]

well, I have college and other stuff. It will happen, just not super fast.
  8. S

Expansion PC

What you seek exists within. Search and ye shall find what ye seek. But seriously though, press T on build screen, like others have said. This toggles the expansion content on/off
  9. S

[PC 1.35] Modular Shuttles!?

Mars Pathfinder If you wanted to do a development thread style, I'd suggest making your own thread. Not because I want to kick you off of mine, but rather it makes following the timeline a bit easier, as most of the posts are your own builds, and you can really see the evolution better. Also...
  10. S

meh... didn't really claim this thread as my own, so sure, all 1.35 PC modular shuttles here, I guess
  11. S

Automatic Staging

If you mean the .dll file found here, it works on the PC version of 1.35 I don't have that version on Android so I can't speak for that, though
  12. S

That is a good idea... I also used the vertical thrusters to takeoff from the moon, and decelerate to a landing back on Earth... Not really clear in the screenshot, but the chutes still were un-used!
  13. S

I'm still the real me, lol Vertically lifting a shuttle fast enough and being able to slow it down can't be done with vanilla ions :P
  14. S

Some Experimental Thing

INCOMPLETE - Staging mod Also, for a quick (very basic) how to, see this: SM84CE Sorry for plug... first tutorial that came to mind...
  15. S

Yeah, the aesthetics still need to be worked on... the back end looks a bit jagged
  16. S

Some Experimental Thing

You're missing a mod: the staging mod!!
  17. S

Brought them back! And no chutes!
  18. S

Here's the "one piece" build... It's basically finalized, I just need to make the cargo bay door open from the bottom... Now to bring the crew back home...
  19. S

Yeah, this was just so swapping engines was easier... I do plan on making it one piece after a test run on the moon.
  20. S

My Builds

oof... May I suggest your daily dose of wheels? And before anyone says landing gear (looking at you, Danny Batten )...I'll do it first. Landing gear. There. I said it. anyways, back to the topic... I'd suggest wheels or chutes, some sort of braking system. Optimal landing speed for parts...
  21. S

Slightly improved. Might make a permanent version (no modules) and test it on the moon, and then on to Mars(?) Using crash-test dummies as the crew, obviously. And with a LOT more chutes... (1 set for martian descent, another for Earth landing, assuming escape...)
  22. S

A VTOL model of my smaller shuttle, Semi-WIP design. Making the cargo bay open at the bottom would make things a bit more cooler... And adding more fuel to the VTOL system...
  23. S

Thy tinsy wincy CUBE OF DEATH

yes... lets... so... big box of probes... Take it to the moon! The amount of torque on the launch vehicle if you just brush a finger on the arrows...
  24. S

The Moon Tour

oh, no I decided against a tumbler... went with a boat looking rover...