Search results

1. Astro

Batteries missing in 1.5?

The electrical tab has been removed, and I can’t seem to find batteries anywhere. Was this intentional or are they there and I’m just blind?
  2. Astro

Open How do I calculate DeltaV in SFS?

In KSP the engineers report, gives you an estimate on how much DeltaV you need. But how is it calculated? How do I calculate it in SFS. I’m figuring that by understanding DeltaV in SFS, I can create more precise rockets instead of making lucky guesses with how much fuel I have.
  3. Astro

ASTROnomical chances that I’ll succeed.

I’m gonna post my odyssey career mode stuff here. I’ll be doing on extreme mode.
  4. Astro

Geostationary Orbit

I’ve been doing some Odyssey’s Career Mode missions and I noticed a mission where you put a satellite into Geostationary Orbit. I know that it means a satellite basically stays in one place. But how do I get into a Geostationary orbit?
  5. Astro

Mars 2020

This challenge is to make a realistic try of Mars 2020. Your goal is to make a rover designed to find ancient microbes in the Martian Surface. The steps you will do is. 1.Launch the payload from a Delta IV Heavy Rocket or Ariane 5 Rocket ,try to make it to scale. 2. Set a course to Mars and...
  6. Astro

My SLS

I made an SLS Rocket with a working launch escape system. It will be used for sending supplies to the Moon. What do you think 8bitCosmonaut ?
  7. Astro

Project Summanus

NASA has discovered new moons orbiting Saturn, your mission is to send a space craft to flyby and scan the surface. Mission Requirements, this is for android users srry. Android users make new asteroid like moons orbiting Saturn. There must be at least 4 new moons orbiting Saturn. Spacecraft...
  8. Astro

KSP and Simple Rockets2 Stuff.

Post random KSP/SR2 stuff here. It can be photos, memes, videos anything of KSP/SR2 you find interesting.
  9. Astro

Modding for IOS 13

I recently got IOS 13 and I heard you could get mods for SFS on IOS 13 how exactly to I download these and implement them into the game.
  10. Astro

Operation Colonize.

IMPORTANT:This is in it's own universe and will not be associated with any other space RP. I rebought the expansion and decided that I want to do a big project. I will create cities on every celestial body there is but I need to create some steps and principles. Rules: 1. Electricity counts as...
  11. Astro

Post your recreation of real life rockets!

Post rockets from real life that you recreated in SFS. These rockets have to be in the SFS Scale compared to the IRL Scale. You can also post your recreations of space exploration missions.
  12. Astro

nice chain

nice
  13. Astro

Xen Challenge.

This challenge is for people who know about half Life and can do planet editor. I want you to make a bunch of asteroids and texture them similar to the islands on Xen. You can add atmospheres but they must be a greenish texture. Send pictures of your creation please.
  14. Astro

Small Sat Launch Vehicle

This Indian rocket may just look like a boring stick, but it is a good rocket capable of orbit. All stages except for stage 4 are solid fuel. This rocket will be useful for deploying cube sats, weather scanners,etc.
  15. Astro

Tronador II

A simple Argentinian Rocket. Tronador II is capable of getting you into orbit. It is currently not reusable. I plan to make Daily recreations of real ships.
  16. Astro

NE-ISS

I’m wanting to create an International Space Station but I have little ideas and I’m non expansion. As a team, I need the whole forum to design Non Expansion; Rockets capable of getting into the orbit my core module is in,Modules for science,habitation,refuel,etc. And Service pods that can carry...
  17. Astro

Non expansion Manned Spacecraft Launch pad.

Made a launch pad and in very proud of it. This is my first launch pad that I made over engineered.
  18. Astro

Tin Robin Rocket ship.

A small and compact rocket capable of sending satellites and manned missions to low earth orbit...and saving you from total bankruptcy. This birdy is a non-expansion rocket that can pack a punch using just efficiency engines. This thing is made entirely of scrap metal found from junkyards and...
  19. Astro

I’m curious.

I use an IOS so I can’t do planet editor. I also don’t have the expansion anymore(I switched to a different network and had to make a new IOS account so I don’t have my in app purchases any more :P) But I’m curious to know what happened if a planet collided with another planet in SFS? Somebody...