Search results

1. Max (idk)

Accidentally deleted all your stock planets? No problem (1.5)

Here's the backup folder if you accidentally deleted all of your stock planets in 1.5 Backup folder for the first 1.5 version: Google Drive old 1.5 example folder Backup folder for 1.5.4 and later (do not use on older 1.5 versions): Google Drive Example folder for 1.5.4 and later
  2. Max (idk)

Oops! Deleted all default planets? No problem (1.4 only)

You deleted your default planets because you was blind or messed something up? No problem here are the files: Default planets :)
  3. Max (idk)

Beyond Earth V1.1 and pictures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Oq03E9DtWlehq_pGbIai3MbvCry8Exf/view?usp=drivesdk sorry for the minor fix actually i posted the fix on the comments on my old beyond earth post then i totally forgot it to post the fix as a thread since i find it weird that i cant edit my own thread. And here...
  4. Max (idk)

Beyond Earth Planet pack

My planet pack (Beyond Earth) this is my planet pack based on the beyond kerbin for KSP. In my pack the sun became an Red Giant and already ate mercury and an captured gas giant who came to near the sun and earth is inhabitatble and humans fled to mars and terraformed it (you will now launch...