Beyond Earth V1.1 and pictures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Oq03E9DtWlehq_pGbIai3MbvCry8Exf/view?usp=drivesdk sorry for the minor fix actually i posted the fix on the comments on my old beyond earth post then i totally forgot it to post the fix as a thread since i find it weird that i cant edit my own thread.

And here are some pictures to look whats in my planet pack kinda
Terraformed mars:
Screenshot_20191117-171209.png

Ice rings for Jupiter (europa is the reason)
Screenshot_20191117-170520.png

Molten Venus (with nearly no atmosphere now) :
Screenshot_20191110-101128.png

Sadly i had to remove the ability to launch from mars since in my tests i sorta found a new bug for myself i call it "Parallel Existing" also in my tests i randomly targeted phobos then it targeted in the nowhere then i flew to the "object" then when i entered it i got teleported to the moon soooo thats why i had to remove the launching from mars.

And later i found a problem with the sun also the planets orbited the sun way too fast also i had to remove sun's Gravity drastically since (who are familiar with red giants) there isn't a mass change option for planet editing for SFS s right now so with that little update it should be playable right now

And with beyond earth V1.2 or v2.0 i plan to add day night cycle for every atmospheric planet and for that i must figure out how some programs work

Frik i completely forgot to add to the texture file yep i just took it from the sfs USFS planet editing "tutorial" since i am really lacking of textures and i cant really make my own somehow (gimp is too complicated for me)

Attachments

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Frik i completely forgot to add to the texture file yep i just took it from the sfs USFS planet editing "tutorial" since i am really lacking of textures and i cant really make my own somehow (gimp is too complicated for me)
Oh look - its the black hole texture i used on Part 2.1A of the planet editing tutorial!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh look - its the black hole texture i used on Part 2.1A of the planet editing tutorial!
Note that he did credit the USFS planet editing tutorial.
However, Max (idk) , even if this is a public resource, it's better to ask permission BEFORE releasing your planet pack. It was just meant to be an example, but they still spent some time doing it (not only the texture, but also the tutorial itself).
They will most probably agree (I don't want to speak in their names though, they are those who decide), but it's more respectful towards them to make things in this order.

Note that he did credit the USFS planet editing tutorial.
However, Max (idk) , even if this is a public resource, it's better to ask permission BEFORE releasing your planet pack. It was just meant to be an example, but they still spent some time doing it (not only the texture, but also the tutorial itself).
They will most probably agree (I don't want to speak in their names though, they are those who decide), but it's more respectful towards them to make things in this order.
Sorry. I though it was something i could take, i just have an crap situation because nearly all texture/gradient programs need windows 7 service pack1 wich i dont have i know i can use gimp but oh boy until i figured out how it works 10 years have passed anyway. Also my only option is krita because it has too luck an alpha channel feature. As soon i know how this program works i will make my own accretion disk as fast as possible but that could take up time too :/

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry. I though it was something i could take, i just have an crap situation because nearly all texture/gradient programs need windows 7 service pack1 wich i dont have i know i can use gimp but oh boy until i figured out how it works 10 years have passed anyway. Also my only option is krita because it has too luck an alpha channel feature. As soon i know how this program works i will make my own accretion disk as fast as possible but that could take up time too :/
I do understand though...

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I suggest you to make titan habitable and make a ring for Neptune(because Triton is ripped apart by Neptune's gravity). Delete the ring of saturn. Make enceladus and ocean world

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I suggest you to make titan habitable and make a ring for Neptune(because Triton is ripped apart by Neptune's gravity). Delete the ring of saturn. Make enceladus and ocean world
Yeah, a habitable Titan will do nicely. And Saturn is destined to loss the rings. Also, is not like the Sun got super-hyped and the outer planets are equal. Some changes to the outer planets will be great.

Nice idea. But I don't plan to make major changes in my planet pack. Right now I am learning how to use some programs wich have an alpha channel feature. My plan is to give every planet with an atmosphere day night cycle. After that I plan to add more planets, moons and asteroids maybe if I am going mad I will add an entire new solar system (sorry for the late reply)

Anyways I find your idea good (but I want the rings for saturn still there I like planetary rings D: )

Yet for other people who randomly read this:
My goal is to make the planets have an amazing quality. Not adding so much planets until phones break :)

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oor Hou wa you can leave Saturn's ring but we can delete it by ourselves,I like planetary rings too