Search results

1. The Golden Creeper

KSP Planet Textures for Modders

Here are dozens of gorgeous textures that I used in my KSP Planet pack and this includes OPM and Kronkus. All Textures are licensed under the TGC License Terms. Here is the link to the license. If you violate the terms stated in that license, you are infringing my copyright. If I catch any...
  2. The Golden Creeper

The Heaviest Fuel Tank

I was able to get a 6 million ton tank through quicksave editing
  3. The Golden Creeper

Please Give me a Space Song

Sorry for the other videos.
  4. The Golden Creeper

Please Give me a Space Song

Dear SFS players, please give The Golden Creeper songs, whether it is your original compositions or other songs. I do compose space themed songs. I will reply you with a download link to the mp3 files for my songs. Note: All of my songs are licensed under Creative Commons Attributions. You are...
  5. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack Update 1.1 - Forum Users get to Decide Part of the Update.

For sure poll choice #1 and poll choice #2 will be added into the mod.
  6. The Golden Creeper

What songs are you listening to?

Here is Reentry, which is one that I composed. Download mp3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MRvhhHUkyQF270VnRpHKcjTxegAL38bd/view?usp=drivesdk
  7. The Golden Creeper

Some Planet Textures (habitable planets) for you modders.

Here is the textures for Laythe & Kerbin from my Kerbol System Mod
  8. The Golden Creeper

Here is a habitable moon texture from the same mod.
  9. The Golden Creeper

Here is one from another of my mods, with a beautiful ring texture too.
  10. The Golden Creeper

Sozeitov from my Orion's Planet Pack
  11. The Golden Creeper

Here are several textures of habitable worlds from my various mods.
  12. The Golden Creeper

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

I have a mod called RSS, which in version beta 1.1
  13. The Golden Creeper

Stock Solar System +

Cool, but I have a better mod.
  14. The Golden Creeper

Real isticSolar System (RSS) Mod Announcement

I have update 1.1 out now. Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUakUwKZGQ5eifPRxmvoyBVDhEE8m5Yk Download size: 23.23 MB Install Size: 23.53 MB, + 1.67 MB if you add preview quicksaves. The update includes: 33 new small moons around the gas giants. Big fixes Reduced file size...
  15. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack

Use this link!!! DO NOT USE THE OLD LINK!!!!
  16. The Golden Creeper

Yes. It changes gravity to their real gravity, but it does not change orbits, because in the current version of the game you can't make eliptical orbits, and last year, I have tried the earth at its real radius, and you can't launch your rockets and you can't zoom the map out far enough to make...
  17. The Golden Creeper

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

I am working on RSS (Realistic Solar System), so I will use my own textures, and I got ACSS on my phone, but you should copy a few SSB's at a time. Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14Q3l_dSEym_rGRAcbAHZduuKL-SDmh9R
  18. The Golden Creeper

Unlike ACSS, I will have a download link, so you can try out this mod, but I will put new download links every day or when I have an update ready. It will be weeks until the mod is actually released.
  19. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack Update 1.1 - Forum Users get to Decide Part of the Update.

It will be out whenever I finish the update. You can still use the old link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Byj8JTMk9uR9KjWJlNorUdXmP9Y78Aes This download also has the crash bug fixed, and I found out that it was a missing file. I need some time for people to vote on what to add into the...
  20. The Golden Creeper

Orion's Planet Pack

I tried the new update and found out that a file was missing, and I fixed my mod.
  21. The Golden Creeper

The RSS mod will come with my Visual Enhancements Mod and is currently in development and is in the beta stage. You can download this mod, but I still need to add more moons to the outer planets, more asteroids, and Transneptunian objects (TNO)'s. The mod can be downloaded, but please reply...
  22. The Golden Creeper

What Type of Planet Pack do you want me to Make?

I am wanting forum users to tell me which type of planet pack they would prefer for me to make next. Please vote here to tell me which pack you want next and I will make a mod pack in the category with the most votes.