Search results

1. ⚡it 2000⚡

Ultra Realism

I'm sorry, unfortunately I removed the file from the drive, I will immediately try to put it back
  2. ⚡it 2000⚡

Ultra Realism

you must read the text file present
  3. ⚡it 2000⚡

Ultra Realism

This planet pack replaces the old planets with the old ones and has the aim of pushing the realistic nature of the game to the maximum, I have put textures with quality and details at most to the novelties on the surface and atmosphere but in any case it is limited only to the planets already...
  4. ⚡it 2000⚡

Change the clouds

Ok this is the resounlts
  5. ⚡it 2000⚡

Change the clouds

I have found some possible substitutes
  6. ⚡it 2000⚡

Change the clouds

Unfortunately I did it a long time ago and I don't have any photos of just that the clouds can be changed however it is difficult to create a texture that can replace the old one
  7. ⚡it 2000⚡

Change the clouds

Once I tried to change the texture of the clouds since I had noticed that at a certain point I found a part with the text Clouds on it and then tried to change the texture of the clouds but once put I was unable to orient it well, thus creating a real slaughterhouse but if you could really...
  8. ⚡it 2000⚡

Surface Texture Mod

In the planet code there is a tag for insert the texture to the surface. I have changed the textures
  9. ⚡it 2000⚡

Surface Texture Mod

I was a little undecided since it is partly a mod and partly planet editing
  10. ⚡it 2000⚡

Surface Texture Mod

Many love to change textures on their planets but seeing the code I discovered that there is a tag that determines the texture on the surface and therefore I decided to replace the old textures with something more realistic on this file you will find the textures I used and Mars and the moon...
  11. ⚡it 2000⚡

Original planet pack

Sorry I put a private link, here is the public link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUsRK5PZ5bj88zj-w4Y8L2wkdmF1248I/view?usp=drivesdk
  12. ⚡it 2000⚡

Original planet pack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUsRK5PZ5bj88zj-w4Y8L2wkdmF1248I/view?usp=drivesdk
  13. ⚡it 2000⚡

Original planet pack

This Planet Pack created by me is different from the others. Normal planet packs often rely on putting the missing planets of the solar system with tons of moons. This has very different purposes and is based on representing the planets as if they were originals made by Stef. In this package...