Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

No, wait, that isn't my issue. I'm trying to get the dlcs for the game alongside this nodded apk (the one with the 0.1 move increment/ rotation etc)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
No, wait, that isn't my issue. I'm trying to get the dlcs for the game alongside this nodded apk (the one with the 0.1 move increment/ rotation etc)
He wasn't answering you then.

I should happen as soon as you press Full Version.

Assuming you're logged into google play / Apple Store.

Mine did it automatically

Please find a modification based on the latest mod of "A Student of Dread".
I extended the blueprint area and made it possible to install as a separate application so that both app and mod can be installed at the same time.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hel1uTZoh5wx4-JTWUqco42hpKNqPbzy/view

Not thoroughly tested.
Please find attached an updated version.
This can not be run in parallel with the original version to work properly (i.e. the original must be uninstalled, then install this. SAVE your blueprints/planets, etc FIRST)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wGUu9Plhbm4yOf0KP7VfIyvcJzKlfvOe

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "lampros, post: 89955, membro: 3920"] Abaixo do mod, apenas com a extensão do blueprint, sem os incrementos da peça de rotação / 0,1 de movimento:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I2ccf_zUrHkhQtzkI8B_g0V1y6sJyVMy
(ou seja, alguém pediu para remover o recorte de 0,1 e torná-lo 0,25 em português. Eu já havia feito essa versão para mim, então publiquei isso) [/ QUOTE]
Agora que eu vi, neste último download, não há como mesclar as peças facilmente

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Stef Morojna isn't Ferrari
He is (roughly) Plymouth, or Studebaker.
The analogy is still the same if I used Lada or more accurately, Mitsubishi. I install a wet air filter into my Delica. It now runs more efficiently. Just cos I changed a single element that enhanced how the car works, doesn't make me a better car manufacturer/designer.
It means I know basic engine principles, that less restrictive airflow = more air into engine = MOAR POWER. Doesn't mean that I'd be able to build a car.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
How do you add modes to the game

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
É possível deixar o mod com suporte para consertar as peças e com movimento de peças apenas 0,25? isso me perturba ...
Translating from portuguese as this forum is English-only:

"Is it possible to make the bod with support to fix parts and with part rotaion only at 0.25 increments? That perturbs me..."

Usuário 321 - Esse fórum só fala ingles, entao fala ingles também. (This forum only speaks english, so speak english too.)

To avoid losing track of the versions, I uploaded under this folder all 3 versions of mod:
https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA

1. with 0.1 step, with overlay and bigger design space.
2. with 0.25 step, with overlay and bigger design space.
3. Original app with only bigger design space.
The bigger design space works only if you have already purchased the full version from Stef.

I am removing the files from the original links

He wasn't answering you then.

I should happen as soon as you press Full Version.

Assuming you're logged into google play / Apple Store.

Mine did it automatically
Yep. I am. Personally when I tap the full version botton I just get the menu where it tells you what you'll get. Then, when I try to buy it, it just doesn't do anything. Then, when I reinstall the game off the play store I get them back.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yep. I am. Personally when I tap the full version botton I just get the menu where it tells you what you'll get. Then, when I try to buy it, it just doesn't do anything. Then, when I reinstall the game off the play store I get them back.
Well, I'm not sure then. I downloaded the same apk as you and it restored my purchases straight away without any additional effort or actions

Astria

Astria short for AstriaPorta (Stargate in ancient)
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
To avoid losing track of the versions, I uploaded under this folder all 3 versions of mod:
https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA

1. with 0.1 step, with overlay and bigger design space.
2. with 0.25 step, with overlay and bigger design space.
3. Original app with only bigger design space.
The bigger design space works only if you have already purchased the full version from Stef.

I am removing the files from the original links
So I uninstalled sfs and I do own the expansion then I downloaded and installed the first mod listed and it said I don't own the expansion, then I tried the next one after uninstalling the first mod, same thing, and the third mod also did the same, am I doing something wrong? Why is it not working.

T

TtTOtW

So I uninstalled sfs and I do own the expansion then I downloaded and installed the first mod listed and it said I don't own the expansion, then I tried the next one after uninstalling the first mod, same thing, and the third mod also did the same, am I doing something wrong? Why is it not working.
I've had this problem a few times before even with the Play Store download. After anything between a day and a week it should automatically (and randomly) kick in. Quick tip: BACK UP YOUR QUICKSAVES AND BLUEPRINTS IMMEDIATELY.

I don't know if this helps, but make sure that you have a stable internet connection to the mobile phone the first time you open the app after you install it, since it tries to check if you have already bought the extended version.