Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
So I've been wondering for a long time why people kept saying "Modding 1.4 is impossible." I decided to try it myself, and it literally took me 15 minutes to get the tools needed and mod the game. Anyways, onto the actual mod.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I8by-5S7ABDkShCNdEsdRXlK083H69Pv/view?usp=drivesdk

This mod allows for stacking parts and rotating them now rotates in multiples of 15° rather than 90. It's the closest you could easily get to an in-game BP editor.
Update: Mod updated to allow parts to move in increments of 0.1 instead of 0.5

Instructions:
•Backup all your saves and uninstall SFS
•Download and install the new version of SFS
•Restore your backed up files

And that's it!

I plan on adding more stuff to the mod, but I'm really not the best at C#. If you'd like to make suggestions that are reasonably doable, you can post them in replies I guess.
(Note:

I was going to post this in the modding section, but this does not belong in the mod loader category as it is just a replacement APK. Also, I'm aware someone already did this, but my version is not piracy.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
*Checks date*

Yeah, this one looks like it's not going to give me up, or let me down.

I have some modded 1.4 too from sfs help er from dodo screenshot PS that's my rocket
View attachment 36375
Also, this is what he meant by an illegal mod mate. This is the reason why dodo got 'disappeared'

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
A Student of Dread Might I ask how you went about making this? Was it done on a mobile device or did you get the game running on Unity and mod the game through there?
This was not done on a mobile device. I used a tool called apktool to unpack the apk then I used a tool called dnSpy to read the game's scripts. Changed the code to allow these things, then repacked the apk with apktool. All this on a PC. Then on my phone I had to use an app called zipsigner (which you can't get on the play store) on the apk to allow it to be installable. I can post a tutorial somewhere if you'd like.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
This is the proof that there are some people that could be better game devs than Stef Morojna.
That statement, whilst no doubt true as he isn't the best, is a bit harsh. It's not like he's made huge alterations or whatever. He's simply changed or removed certain parameters and restrictions.
It'd be like calling me a better car maker than Ferrari if I made one of their cars more powerful by putting in a different air filter.

Please use this one instead, as it's better.
I've had a very short crack with it. I may now need to re-design an external tank.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nice mod,
But you had just rotated it.
Can't we expand the blueprint area

Hi Abhishek,

Actually I just changed the x dimensions, so it seems rotated, but in fact it is not. It is just wide and fits a lot more. I updated the file to keep more the original ratio. Also, just a clarification, I tried to do the changes only for the paid version of the application.

Hi, yes, after a fresh install and a basic going through the hint instructions, etc, I created this rocket and put it into orbit (carries a piece for station)
Can you, or someone else help me? It seems like for some reason I can't get the dlc back on this modded version.