Search results

1. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

StarShip 2021 Version!

StarShip 2021 Version!!! This is the beautiful and powerful: StarShip 2021 Version This SpaceX rocket is one of the most similar (according to me) to real rockets, currently there is only the Second stage, that is, the stage where the personnel of the ship goes, I will try to publish as soon...
  2. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Promote?

Hello, I would like to know if I can promote a discord in a publication of plans. (discord has to do with sfs)
  3. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

My replica Electron.... again..

Ok this is my Electron with and without shuttle with gains about 2 meters that would be 19 meters but without it would be 17.2 meters it also has the parachute system in the first stage
  4. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Replica Team Frontier

This is my Apollo 11 replica with its respective shuttle if I have an error tell me to improve it
  5. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

I need an administrator!

Me gustaría cambiar mi fecha de nacimiento en este foro de la actual a "2007 - 07 - 18" No puse la real porque pensé que no me quedaría en este foro por mucho tiempo
  6. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Titan Team

Este es mi video en el minuto 0:41 una parte del cohete esta parada pero segun mi lo que no debe romperse es la carga, no se si es valido
  7. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Team Titan Heelp SOS

need help, I have a video that shows that I go to the moon and return without damage and without cheating this to achieve the Team Titan rank but the video is too long to publish, what do I do?
  8. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

How to answer comments?

I've had trouble answering before, can someone help me?
  9. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Yin Zhao [Light Version]

This is the light version of the Yin Zhao Rocket this rocket I uploaded it a while ago but let's see, This rocket has the ability to put a Light and Light-Medium load the design is very simple but good.
  10. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Chile-Lunar X~7D

Chile-Lunar X~7D is a lunar lander and orbiter created by Chile. This lander and orbiter has the ability to dock or be docked by other vehicles. It has 3 small couplers for various tasks. It also has 2 solar panels to give it energy in its orbit. in his stay on the moon I came back again;) ~...
  11. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

The Big Bob

This heavy lift rocket, also known as The Big Bob, this rocket is semi-reusable as only the side rockets will be reused How to reuse it? First, you must save 5% fuel for landing, the lateral rockets must be stopped and the cap removed immediately after separating them, then you must wait for...
  12. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Directional system ISS [D.S.I]

Directional system ISSD or abbreviated [D.S.I] this control system is used for the problem of moving or anchoring modules this system has 3 ion motors and 6 RCS for greater comfort you can modify the loading platform to carry more D.S.I, Thanks for reading
  13. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Im back guys =)

This is [The_Game] can put charge in orbit around the earth
  14. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

ASpacesia

This is a medium-to-low orbit medium-load rocket, it is reusable if you want to tell me my mistakes and how can I improve
  15. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

App Help

I was bored so I went to the Play Store app and realized that the version is 1.50.6 I don't know if I'm wrong but does that say that the astronauts have already put it? sorry if i'm grabbing a silly question
  16. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Triple R

This is Triple R Reusable is my first reusable rocket only the first stage is reused You can put small charges in orbits Fuel is scarce on reentry, don't waste it!
  17. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Possible bug

When entering my sfs, I found the menu is a bug? if it's a bug I'm happy to help
  18. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Yin Zhao Rocket

19. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Misile House Black

20. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Proton Charge

Hi guys, I started working on a new rocket, it is the Proton, but I'm a fool and I haven't taken physics class. I would like you to tell me what is the charge of the proton. Thank you
  21. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Help me!

How do I vote?
  22. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Delta Brom MK-2

23. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Delta Brom MK-1

24. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Help

Twr or trw what is?
  25. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Future space station