Proton Charge

BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi guys, I started working on a new rocket, it is the Proton, but I'm a fool and I haven't taken physics class. I would like you to tell me what is the charge of the proton. Thank you

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hi guys, I started working on a new rocket, it is the Proton, but I'm a fool and I haven't taken physics class. I would like you to tell me what is the charge of the proton. Thank you
Google is a thing.
Protons are positively charged.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Maybe you mean thrust? I don't think rockets have charge. And if not, what does not knowing physics aka not knowing what is the charge of a proton have to reconstructing a soviet rocket?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I think charge is to be understood as "payload" in this case.
It's approximately 20 tons to LEO, 7.5 tons to GTO.
Horus is right though, there's google for that. If you need some delta-V calculations or that kind of things that's OK to ask because you'd need some maths/physics class and google can't answer that. And believe me, Horus will be happy to provide you with all the calculations you need. But if you need the dimensions or that kind of things, Google can answer that kind of basic questions. That's how we would do it too, we haven't followed any kind of Proton classes, we are no better on this.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Proton (the subatomic particle) has a charge of +1.

Proton (the Soviet rocket) could carry 22 tons to LEO