Search results

1. Hawk

Gylden Stations

The Gylden stations will be my newest improved stations of various sizes (and satellites) that I will be working on for now in Earth orbit. I’m going to be spending more time on them and trying out some of the bp editing to add details. The first one I will be working on is “Gylden I”, the first...
  2. Hawk

Fully Reusable Rocket

This is basically the development of the rocket that in the end I’ll try and use for a team hawk submission. For this though I’m using the 3rd version of my reusable first stage. Turned the first stage back to land on the pad Second stage reached orbit Didn’t have the engines on a high enough...
  3. Hawk

Hawk Team Hawk Entry

The rocket I used is my first rocket that I made based on the Atlas V 521 (a while ago) but I decided to pick it back up and play with it again for my Jovian moon mission. Prior to this I got 4 satellites in orbit, one around Callisto, Io, 105 km above Jupiter to see how long I could use ion...
  4. Hawk

Damascus Moon Base

These missions will assemble the DMB to establish a human presence on the moon that lasts. My own rockets and CTA Ships will help transport parts.
  5. Hawk

Interplanetary Trade & Security Alliance

I’ll be putting my ships/rockers part of the CTA (Callisto Trade Alliance) which isn’t really a thing but is a thing to me. I’ve just started with this so it’ll be a while before I ever actually get to Callisto.
  6. Hawk

Hawk team frontier stuff.

I’m not really familiar with the whole concept of making 1:1 replicas. But I had a rocket I based on the Atlas V 521 and I modified it to be like the Atlas V 521 for this. Payload was was 20t and got to Mars.
  7. Hawk

Hawk lunar return

Did I take enough pictures?
  8. Hawk

Dark Souls III, anyone?

Anybody got DS3?
  9. Hawk

Some Rockets I Made

A rocket I made a couple days ago. -Total mass is 461.24 tons. -640 tons of thrust on first stage. -Usually carries a 13 ton payload (my MK. III satellite). -Goes into Earth orbit (intended purpose) but can reach the moon. -2nd stage is 49.23 tons and has a Frontier engine. Thoughts?