Search results

1. alexmb48

PicoSpace Industries’ Additional Launch Vehicles & Spacecraft Packs!

oh ok, thought it was about the bp code itself. Must have took a lot of time. I don't know if you can share bp, should ask admin
  2. alexmb48

will send you that, found out that if i try to make the same blueprint manually (at least try) it works fine, but if I load the blueprint it will not. Other big blue print are fine, only those with crew capsules won't work
  3. alexmb48

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

oh ok, thx, being a while since i played, thank you very much
  4. alexmb48

tried it, still doesn't work, other big blueprints are easy to launch (take like 2 secondes), computer is fine for the game, maybe I'm missing a mod are something, other rocket work great, (cargo one, if I put a prob), rocket with crew don't launch.
  5. alexmb48

I know, but there is also links for blueprints, but once I click on it, there is a google play page to download the blueprint for mobil phone
  6. alexmb48

there is a prob already in the blueprint provided in the modpack but I just can't control the rocket and can't click on it
  7. alexmb48

the link to download blueprints is for mobil phone, i was asking if there is a way to have the link for pc
  8. alexmb48

really nice mod, just a quick question, I downloaded everything, but when I load a bp, i can't control the rocket and the sequence doesn't show on the screen, is there a way to fix it ?
  9. alexmb48

really nice mod, btw, is there a way to get the bp without loading it via mobil phone and then transfer it to the PC ?
  10. alexmb48

BEHOLD THE NEW BUGATTI

looks actually like the centenario and not the bugatti
  11. alexmb48

new glenn

yeah, I tried to do it better but it's impossible =/
  12. alexmb48

new glenn

I don't know, I finished it 20 minutes ago
  13. alexmb48

new glenn

thanks
  14. alexmb48

new glenn

what do you think guys ?
  15. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy

yep, I actually reduce the twr in the version I have, you just have to remove 1 or 2 engine per boosters and main stage
  16. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy,

'cause in the bp section you can download it and here you can give me some advises
  17. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy

thanks 2,01 for twr
  18. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy,

I actualy did a flight with orion
  19. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy

yep sorry, bp here
  20. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy

21. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy,

what you think of my rocket
  22. alexmb48

Give me ideas

you forgot: made an aeropsike
  23. alexmb48

falcon 9 Demo 2

sorry didn't see that
  24. alexmb48

falcon 9 Demo 2

Here is my falcon 9 with crew dragon, one part of the crew dragon design is from SFS Orbital (check his chanel, it's really good) for the cargo compartment and the black parts of crew dragon the rest is from myself for draco, I used 2 kolibri engines (tilt 15° out) it's has 4 parachutes and the...