Search results

1. U

Rhea and Europa low orbit.

These are the last two achievements I need. I can't complete them for some reason. No matter how high or low my orbit is it won't give it to me. And it doesn't help that for some reason the game won't let me speed up more than 3 times if I'm under 500KM. Only happens on those two worlds.
  2. U

Missions to other planets.

Yea I figured it out. I was burning at 100% the whole time. That was messing me up.
  3. U

I was doing some things wrong. I love this game but it does a really crappy job at explaining anything. Lol.
  4. U

Gotcha. I think that's my issue. Im on full 100% throttle all the way. Need to slow it down as it gets closer. Thank you.
  5. U

Single launch moon base +2 rovers

Really dig this blueprint. Been using it a lot. My only gripe is how incredibly slow it is on launch. Lol
  6. U

Ok so see how in the moon picture the orbit breaks into a single line eventually? So I keep burning and the line eventually meets the moons orbit and there's my encounter. Then in the Mars picture that doesn't happen. My orbit line stays circular and I just let it get bigger until it lines up...
  7. U

What do you mean by "counter"?
  8. U

I just must be doing something wrong. I'll take some screenshots.
  9. U

Yup. I select the planet and hit navigate to, fast forward time until Earth is in the transfer window, then fast forward until my ship is in the transfer window around the Earth, then do the burn.
  10. U

It's weird because when I set a course to the moon I get to the transfer zone, burn my engines, my orbit will grow larger and eventually just turns into a single line to the encounter. But when I do it for other planets that single line never happens. The orbit circle just grows bigger and...
  11. U

Thanks guys. It's weird because I have gone to Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune. But the inner planets for some reason give me a lot of trouble. I'll get there.
  12. U

Could someone explain to em or direct me to a tutorial on going to other planets? I've managed to get to the moon and land but that's not far at all. I assume going to another planet is the same procedure? Like burn until my orbit reaches the orbit of whatever planet I want to go to? Once I get...
  13. U

How to use blueprints.

I figured it out. Thanks gents.
  14. U

How to use blueprints.

I downloaded some blueprints from here. I put the files in the blueprints file of the game files. The blueprint shows up in the game but when I click load it just gives me an error saying could not load blueprint. What am I doing wrong?
  15. U

The Complete Solar System!

Nevermind, GOT IT! Thanks guys for your help!!!!
  16. U

Ok so I found it and put the files in the correct folder. If I start a new world it asks me what solar system I want to use. Either default or 1.4 custom. I select 1.4 custom but they still aren't there. Only goes as far as Jupiter.
  17. U

I see this at the beginning of this thread "Put these files in com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator->Files->Resources", I can find the downloaded files but can't find the place he says to put them. Sorry for asking, I'm not great with this stuff.
  18. U

Can someone explain to me how to put this pack into the game? I downloaded the files but have no clue what to do next. Im using a Note9.