Search results

1. BSA Space Agency

FULLY reusable 2 staged rocket (SpaceX inspired)

Description: Making a rocket Fully reusable is quite hard. This rocket is fully reusable, but some parts are VERY hard to make reusable like the fairings, separators, etc. Btw, you can use this rocket to get your medium sized payloads to orbit. This rocket is SpaceX inspired so it looks somewhat...
  2. BSA Space Agency

The Shuttle Bangabondhu SS-1

Hey guys.Hope you are well.Today I am presenting My first shuttle BSS-1.Hope you will like it. Screenshots:
  3. BSA Space Agency

My Blueprints

I will upload my blueprints here and discuss about them.
  4. BSA Space Agency

SATURN V Apollo 11

I download various SATURN V blueprints from jmnet one and YouTube.Then studied them.It is very similar to them,But different.The first stage,second stage and the third stage is very easy to build.They takes 10 minutes only.But the Lunar Module takes 7 hours to make.Overall it takes 8 hours to...
  5. BSA Space Agency

Mission to Mars

We have choose Mars for our second home.But first we have to terraform it.So we make Black Panther.This rocket is used to carry payloads to Mars.Our first mission is measure the nature of Mars.So we decided to send a Seismometer to Mars which will be used to measure earthquakes on Mars.On a...