Search results

1. OscarBubbles

True Scale and Distance Solar System (TSADSS) FULL RELEASE

I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to happen for me.
  2. OscarBubbles

For the most up-to-date download link, please check the YouTube video: TSADSS YT Video
  3. OscarBubbles

I've just finished adding all the extra objects and correcting the orbits of the Saturnian moons. The total object count is 44 now. Also, would it be possible if a mod replaced the download link in the original post with this one ↓ TSADSS (OscarBubbles).zip Thanks!
  4. OscarBubbles

Thanks for mentioning those. I'll see if I can update the download file and if I can I will definitely add them to the pack.
  5. OscarBubbles

The full release of TSADSS is finally here! I'm really sorry for the long wait everyone. TSADSS is a 1:1 recreation of the Solar System. TSADSS includes: All of the planets in the Solar System All of the large moons of the planets All of the dwarf planets (+ Sedna) A 1:1 recreation of the...
  6. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.3 More Moons!

I'm really sorry for the really long wait everyone but the final version (V1.4) is going to be released in a couple of days. This will be the largest update yet.
  7. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.3 More Moons!

Sorry about that. Its public now. Thanks for telling me though.
  8. OscarBubbles

Team Titan Entry

Thanks!:D
  9. OscarBubbles

Team Titan Entry

I've done a lot of moon return missions but I'm doing this challenge anyway. I made this rocket a long time ago but it works okay. 1st stage Lunar orbit Lander On Moon Docked 2nd Stage Back to Earth Achievements Thanks!
  10. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.3 More Moons!

I also forgot to say that the gas giants aren't solid anymore. And this is a picture of the higher atmosphere on Earth.
  11. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.2 Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and More!

V1.3! :D ---> TSADSS V1.3 More Moons! I've added 16 more objects.
  12. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.3 More Moons!

TSADSS True Scale and Distance Solar System TSADSS V1.3 is here! I've added the main moons of the planets that weren't included in V1.2. V1.2 Mercury Venus Earth The Moon Mars Phobos Diemos Ceres Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto New in V1.3 Jupiter Io Europa Ganymede Callisto Saturn Tethys...
  13. OscarBubbles

I've started working on this again after a (very long) break. Moons update is coming next!
  14. OscarBubbles

Does anyone know how to turn the planets back into solid when you change the scale??
  15. OscarBubbles

True Scale and Distance Solar System Planet Pack (TSADSS) SFS 1.5

V1.2 Is Out! TSADSS V1.2 Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and More! | Spaceflight Simulator Forum (jmnet.one)
  16. OscarBubbles

True Scale and Distance Solar System (TSADSS) Included in the new TSADSS V1.2 is, V1.1 Mercury, Venus, Earth, The Moon, Mars. New in V1.2 Phobos, Deimos, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn (With rings), Uranus (Also with very faint rings), Neptune and Pluto! Also all textures have been fixed.:cool...
  17. OscarBubbles

V1.2 is coming tomorrow!!! I've put quite a lot of objects in it. Here is one picture.:cool:
  18. OscarBubbles

I also forgot to say that the textures will be fixed
  19. OscarBubbles

Planets in V1.2 will be Jupiter, Saturn (I'm still trying to find a way to add in the rings), Uranus and Neptune. Other objects may be added too but those planets will definitely be included.:cool:
  20. OscarBubbles

TSADSS V1.2 will be coming at soon!
  21. OscarBubbles

Hubble Space Telescope Blueprint (SFS 1.5)

Just a simple Hubble Space Telescope Blueprint for SFS 1.5. Made with BP editing. Took about an hour and a half to make (mostly because I've never used BP editing before). Hope you enjoy!
  22. OscarBubbles

I'll remember RSS for the future, thanks!
  23. OscarBubbles

This is a planet pack with the true size and distance of the planets of the solar system for SFS 1.5. The default planet pack is 5% of the size of the real planets. Currently in the pack: The Sun Mercury Venus Earth Earth's Moon Mars If I get enough feedback than I will make the rest of the...