True Scale and Distance Solar System Planet Pack (TSADSS) SFS 1.5

Should I make the rest of the solar system???

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered
This is a planet pack with the true size and distance of the planets of the solar system for SFS 1.5.
The default planet pack is 5% of the size of the real planets.
Currently in the pack:
  • The Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
  • Earth's Moon
  • Mars
If I get enough feedback than I will make the rest of the solar system and possibly the Alpha Centauri System.

You just need to download the zip file and paste it into your custom solar systems folder.
InShot_20210306_194510463.jpg

Attachments

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is a planet pack with the true size and distance of the planets of the solar system for SFS 1.5.
Currently in the pack:
  • The Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
  • Earth's Moon
  • Mars
If I get enough feedback than I will make the rest of the solar system and possibly the Alpha Centauri System.

You just need to download the zip file and paste it into your custom solar systems folder. View attachment 57813
This is brilliant keep up the good work

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi and welcome to the forum OscarBubbles :)

That's an amazing contribution as a first post. If everything is at true scale it will surely be a tough challenge.

Just for information, such a solar system is usually referred as RSS: Real Solar System. But of course, nothing prevents you from naming it as you wish.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

That's an amazing contribution as a first post. If everything is at true scale it will surely be a tough challenge.

Just for information, such a solar system is usually referred as RSS: Real Solar System. But of course, nothing prevents you from naming it as you wish.
That's what makes it unique
This will be fun for 1:1 scale rockets

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
If i dont see TSADSS Halley's Comet, consider me dissapointed... Just kidding, good luck on your journey mate!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Currently in the pack:
  • The Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
  • Earth's Moon
  • Mars

You just need to download the zip file and paste it into your custom solar systems folder. View attachment 57813
nice pack over der mate! :)
If i dont see TSADSS Halley's Comet, consider me dissapointed... Just kidding, good luck on your journey mate!
welp we wait for stef to add the hard elliptical orbits? :p

OscarBubbles

Man on the Moon
Registered

I'll remember RSS for the future, thanks!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Finally a real use for infinite fuel
Ha! Infinite Fuel are just for weak people.... Get rid of it, and look on your own potential. ;)