Search results

1. SSA

Going back to space flight simulator!!

Hello, it's been a 2 year since I played sfs (spaceflight simulator), alot has changed since I left and I lose my bp editing skills now. I need little bit of help, I forgot the basics of bp editing plus those texture codes, also can someone tell me about what changed or features added on bp...
  2. SSA

SpaceX - big falcon rocket (BFR)

No is on the bottom of the engine
  3. SSA

Some little snek peek on my cRiw dRigon lol

Making that dragon take me 7 days to finish it Also....the best part of this crew dragon is this Working hatch, THATS damn beautiful Bp?? It will release after the crew 2 launch :) "This is SSA Bringing realistic Rocket recreations for you"
  4. SSA

SpaceX Falcon 9 / starlink Satellite

Oh oh sure
  5. SSA

Omg I like how the keyboard says that ;-;
  6. SSA

XD and next up another crew dragon with Falcon 9 so...I decided that did my crew dragon is done I will just post the crew dragon AND NOT THE FALCON 9 so what you think
  7. SSA

Falcon 9 is a partially reusable two-stage-to-orbit medium-lift launch vehicle designed and manufactured by SpaceX in the United States. Both the first and second stages are powered by SpaceX Merlin engines, using cryogenic liquid oxygen and rocket-grade kerosene as propellants Falcon 9 /...
  8. SSA

SFS PLUS for Spaceflight Simulator

Let me know when u create your own app
  9. SSA

Ula's Vulcan centaur

Thank you
  10. SSA

Ula's Vulcan centaur

Vulcan Centaur is a two-stage-to-orbit, heavy-lift launch vehicle that is under development by the United Launch Alliance Vulcan centeur / dream chaser cargo version by SSA Second stage seperation make sure after you separated the Fairing "clear the debris" Also the dream chaser...
  11. SSA

Plajec craw drigon

12. SSA

Best picture I got on sfs

That's cool but Wait how...
  13. SSA

Best picture I got on sfs

That's not edited lol That's the most epic picture I got on my whole life Is like tesla roadster show up in the Fairing of falcon heavy Vulcan centeur still wip
  14. SSA

Sierra Nevada's Dream chaser

Yes it is...just don't use the "move rocket" button or it will crashed you sfs lol
  15. SSA

Oh oh oh .......is that you ...owg hi
  16. SSA

Uhmm let me try it
  17. SSA

The Butt (by Altaïr)

*when you played sfs in 3:00am*
  18. SSA

The Dream Chaser is an American reusable lifting-body spaceplane being developed by Sierra Nevada Corporation Space Systems. Originally intended as a crewed vehicle, the Dream Chaser Space System is set to be produced after the cargo variant, Dream Chaser Cargo System, is operational. *The...
  19. SSA

Ula Atlas v 401

Thx
  20. SSA

Ula Atlas v 401

Thank you
  21. SSA

Ula Atlas v 401

Atlas V is an expendable launch system and the fifth major version in the Atlas rocket family. It was originally designed by Lockheed Martin, now being operated by United Launch Alliance, a joint venture between Lockheed Martin and Boeing. Each Atlas V rocket consists of two main stages. Atlas...
  22. SSA

SpaceX Falcon heavy 1:1

Thank you Im happy you enjoy it Hahaha thx <3
  23. SSA

SpaceX Falcon heavy 1:1

Aww thx <3