Search results

1. TheRealSheep5

Looking for a specific texture pack that I can't find on the texture packs' sub-forum

I made two vehicles a while ago that used a custom texture pack, but I ended up losing all my files recently and I've been going through here to get all the old packs I had, but I can't find one certain mod that had the textures in the picture attached. From what I can tell, there was a...
  2. TheRealSheep5

how do I @ someone in a reply?

pretty straightforward question lol.
  3. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

I have completed the station quest! The build progression will be in the replies
  4. TheRealSheep5

Alright, here's the Minerva family in its current form

Minerva III Lite, Base, IV Lite and Base were all made in the free version Minerva VI & XL were made in Steam Yes, there is no Minerva I, II, or V atm, I'm working on it. (Also, with concern to the III Lite and IV Lite, "Lite" just means it's not as powerful; a "Lite" version of the actual...
  5. TheRealSheep5

Made a thing

It's called the Minerva VI, an addition to the Minerva family!
  6. TheRealSheep5

AGHGHGAGHH WHY ARE DOCKING PORTS WANTING TO KILL ME

Ok so I've recently learned that when you have a diagonal docking port and dock a station module to it, the station segment docks, but with a gap between the diagonal port and the new segment and I have one question: WHY CAN'T THE GAME HANDLE DIAGONAL DOCKING IM GONNA GO INSANE
  7. TheRealSheep5

Mod Idea

Someone should make an FTS mod where, even if the rocket is uncontrollable, the engines shuts off and every part splits from itself. Yeah ok a lot of individual entities = dead computer but whatever lmao
  8. TheRealSheep5

Deep Space Voyager Quest 247 Tons Babyyyyyyy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAA YEAH I FINALLY DID IT CRAY CRAY FR
  9. TheRealSheep5

Funni Mars Mission and Back

Does this get me forklift certified now?
  10. TheRealSheep5

Team Titan Entry

FLYYYY ME TO THE MOOOOOOOON (I overdo things if you couldn't tell)
  11. TheRealSheep5

Dumb question

How do I get those quotes at the bottom of my posts? Y'know, those light grey quotes that show up whenever anyone else posts something. Sorry for the ignorance
  12. TheRealSheep5

Made a fairing recovery system for fairings I got on my rocket. Roast it, suggest improvements, do whatever :)

x If you couldn't tell by my horrendous builds, I'm not too good at editing lmfao. Roast it, suggest improvements, ty gang xx Also if this goes in a different I'm soso sorry for being another one of those idiots who doesn't know where the hell things go
  13. TheRealSheep5

I’m trying to make a reusable fairing in the steam version

So I have a reusable rocket and I want to reuse the fairings but when they dock to the stage they won’t undock What issues can you spot here that I’m missing?
  14. TheRealSheep5

How do I make engine mods myself?

So I have a build that's supposed to be methalox and none of the engine mods that I have installed are good enough to replicate what I wanna make (I've mixed a bunch of engines together and bp edited them too to try and have them be what I want but I'm lazy and got bored of doing it. Plus I want...
  15. TheRealSheep5

My newest design: The Minerva XL

it's a thing
  16. TheRealSheep5

So...when's the Steam version getting updated?

It's still on 1.5.8.5. Will it just be updated to 1.6 when that comes out?
  17. TheRealSheep5

New Glenn!

Hey guys I'm new to bp editing and I'd like to hear from you guys ab my New Glenn recreation! Ty in advance!
  18. TheRealSheep5

I have a mod request!

Was wondering if someone wanted to make a mod that brought back the engine exhaust bounce off the surface of the world like it did back in pre-1.5 I've also wondered if there's a way to mod in a screen recorder that records the game without the HUD/GUI. So like when you're launching in the game...
  19. TheRealSheep5

Appeal 3.0

TheRealSheep5#9597 was banned on 12/15/2020 512285265952243723 Heyyyyyyy guys. So Asod never responded to me and it's been...6 months? I'd like to be re-allowed into the official server. Again. I'm not tryna be a nuisance with all these appeals from me; it's just that I've been sent on a wild...
  20. TheRealSheep5

Ok guys...this is getting ridiculous

This isn't a ban appeal, I just want answers please 1. You guys are saying I was being racist, but I've never posted racism on *any server.* Please give me something I said that was racist, because I have nothing 2. I was posting "NSFW content." I have absolutely no clue what the heck I posted...
  21. TheRealSheep5

Please sir, my I be re-instated into the server?

TheRealSheep5#9597 Discord ID: 512285265952243723 Date: idr the ban date, but today is 1/6/2022 Reason for ban: I got no clue, I've waited a few months and I'm hoping for an explanation for why I was banned, and I'd also Like to be re-allowed into the server Why I should be unbanned: I just need...
  22. TheRealSheep5

How much speed destroys certain things

What are the speed limits for each thing that destroys it?
  23. TheRealSheep5

First off, I made an appeal Second off, I was told I was toxic, posting NSFW, and was racist Third, you guys keep ending my posts without any attempt in explaining Now; what the hell did I post that was "NSFW" "toxic" or "racist" I can't fix it if you don't say what it was Now here is my...
  24. TheRealSheep5

Ban Appeal

TheRealSheep5#9597 ID: 512285265952243723 Date: idr I was banned for “racism” I don’t even know what I posted to get me banned in the first place. And I don’t remember referring to Asians, blacks, or any other people for that matter.