Not open for further replies.

TheRealSheep5

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This isn't a ban appeal, I just want answers please

1. You guys are saying I was being racist, but I've never posted racism on *any server.* Please give me something I said that was racist, because I have nothing
2. I was posting "NSFW content." I have absolutely no clue what the heck I posted, but I don't even have any NSFW that I'd dream of posting.

TheRealSheep5#9597
was banned on 12/15/2020

Just give me answers, and I'll leave you guys alone

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm quoting your latest ban appeal:

"Why I should be unbanned: I just need a reason for why I was banned, and I'll be sure to be aware of what is bad next time I'm in the server"

This is very clear, you only asked why you were banned, and you were answered twice.

Now if you want to know in details, I suggest that you contact ASoD in private. Exposing here, in public, the racial slurs or the NSFW content you're supposed to have posted would be against our own rules.

what do I need to do to be allowed back into the server?
Your ban appeal has to be accepted. Sorry but the Discord staff has the last word about this. I suggest that you re-appeal at a later date.

TheRealSheep5

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I'm quoting your latest ban appeal:

"Why I should be unbanned: I just need a reason for why I was banned, and I'll be sure to be aware of what is bad next time I'm in the server"

This is very clear, you only asked why you were banned, and you were answered twice.

Now if you want to know in details, I suggest that you contact ASoD in private. Exposing here, in public, the racial slurs or the NSFW content you're supposed to have posted would be against our own rules.

Your ban appeal has to be accepted. Sorry but the Discord staff has the last word about this. I suggest that you re-appeal at a later date.
Very confused on what "racial slurs" and "NSFW" I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.