Search results

1. Kirbyisbest

Forum County Battle Royale!

[DO NOT MERGE WITH MY OLDER THEAD WITH ALMOST SAME NAME] This is like my world battle royale, but instead you guys control the countries! Here are the rules and stuff. Feel free to ask questions if you're confused, I'll be happy to help.
  2. Kirbyisbest

I messed up a map

I did indeed, please list what I changed, some are obvious and some are hard.
  3. Kirbyisbest

Celestia vs Solar Walk 2

Hello! I'm back after the departure, I know. So this is the follow up to the original one I made. But this time, its comparing the two space simulators. So like last year, here is juno and cassini (check original thread for solar walk 2). And also, you can suggest to me what to screenshot. It...
  4. Kirbyisbest

My Departure from SFS

Hello. You might know me as the guard in the sfs forums' server or the one who tried to make every rocket and spacecraft (and failed badly). As the title says. I have officially quit SFS after a 6 month hiatus on the game. I played SFS since 2019. It's really fun. But time moves on. The game is...
  5. Kirbyisbest

Russo-Ukrainian War Daily Map

So since Russia declared war on Ukraine, I thought about making a daily map of it. The daily map will be posted at 12:00 AM UTC. Here is the current map for now. This is divided by subdivisions so expect it not to be exact.
  6. Kirbyisbest

Early Spacecrafts

As by the title, this is the first ever spacecraft to be launched in the space race. I'll let my pics tell it. If you are making a video with these spacecraft, please credit me. Anyways, have fun with the spacecraft!
  7. Kirbyisbest

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Hello. As you can tell by the title, it is a world battle royale. Maybe this may seem familiar from Cresign12 's battle royales in the past and its inspired by it. So here are the rules. 1. You'll choose from 5 countries from a list I'll say (there will be 10 countries on the list). The wheel...
  8. Kirbyisbest

I think i did it.

It's time. I targeted jupiter just so I know when to get to interstellar space, not for an gravity assist. And yes I did pass the 7250 or so mark but I time warped a bit too but made it tho. sorry that's its outta order. There are 21 pics so I'll post the last one.
  9. Kirbyisbest

Post your version of a world wide trip on google maps!

So, I was having fun with google maps and I did the most dumbest, nonsensical thing in that app.
  10. Kirbyisbest

Countryball Challenge

I've been loving countryballs ever since 2015 and its historically hilarious. I was making some art for it years ago and now, this is the biggest one yet. I'm going to make a countryball art with subdivisions with the countries on a different layer. The rules are simple. I will spin a wheel with...
  11. Kirbyisbest

Kirb's Illustrations of Rockets & Upper Stages.

Yeaaa you already get what is happening. I'll do my first drawing in a bit.
  12. Kirbyisbest

Making a space station but with a twist.

I'm building a space station but you guys build the modules. So here are the rules. 1.Tell me what rocket I'll be using (if you dont know which rocket, check my thread and my bp threads.) 2.Put a picture of the module with its name (inappropriate modules and/or names will cause a...
  13. Kirbyisbest

Space Station Entry

I'll post the first module in a bit, my plan is to use my historic rockets I've been making (example: my atlas, delta, molniya rockets.).
  14. Kirbyisbest

Football/Soccer However you call it.

Alright. This is just a chat about football/soccer it's your average chat here.
  15. Kirbyisbest

Atlas Booster With Upper Stages + Vanguard Rocket

Another rocket. Welp. It's done! That's how to bp looks like. Here are the upper stages alone. Atlas Agena D: Atlas Agena B: Atlas Agena A: Atlas Centaur: Atlas Able: And here is Vanguard. (Made the vanguard rocket because the able and altair upper stages are the 2nd and 3rd stages of...
  16. Kirbyisbest

Trying to make every rocket and spacecraft ever

So I've been inactive on the forums for a while (only viewing). So I made this thread for some sneaks peeks and updates. Soooooo yea. Here is my first sneek peak.
  17. Kirbyisbest

Team RL-10 Entry (mars landing)

I'll do the other 2 parts soon. But here is the mars landing. (Dont mind the haminations stuff. I was just watching him for no reason). Its my molniya but modified it.
  18. Kirbyisbest

R-7 Pack (with some horrible vostok and voskhod replicas)

A huge pack consisting of the R-7 family. (R-7, Vostok K (with block e), Molniya, Voskhod, Soyuz) (fyi: I made these in the span of 3 days)
  19. Kirbyisbest

San Diego

Okay. If you guys wanna know how san diego here it is. Here is venus: And here is the sunset from today: (top = normal shot. bottom = with effect)
  20. Kirbyisbest

Meanwhile in california......

21. Kirbyisbest

Solar Walk 2

Ummm yea. I have screenshots of cassini and juno in solar walk 2 here it is:
  22. Kirbyisbest

High thrust engine entry

Enter time!
  23. Kirbyisbest

Trying to make every spacecraft in sfs

alright you heard the thread title, im making every spacecraft in sfs. you can join in and help us! ill post my first spacecraft (in an hour) to this tread.
  24. Kirbyisbest

Mercury Pack

I made these a few months ago and the rockets are the progress of america's first astronauts.
  25. Kirbyisbest

Did a little something at the future updates

I code alot so I changed the roadmap colors to see if the updates are finished or not.