My Departure from SFS

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello. You might know me as the guard in the sfs forums' server or the one who tried to make every rocket and spacecraft (and failed badly). As the title says. I have officially quit SFS after a 6 month hiatus on the game. I played SFS since 2019. It's really fun. But time moves on. The game is fun yes, but I had ambitions at the time, but now those that now I have to say it's cancelled. After that, I had different ambitions on stuff now ever since February 10. And then started the 6 month hiatus on the game. Other ambitions go on during which is still going on and actully motivates me. And just so you know, I will not be moving games like KSP and SR2. I might be on sfs, but just to see what's new and then uninstall. SFS is a fun game, but I'll have to let it go.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You do what works for you, it's not like there's an obligation to play SFS.;)
It's also not a game that can't be played casually, everyone plays at their own pace, doing whatever they're most interested in.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Hello. You might know me as the guard in the sfs forums' server or the one who tried to make every rocket and spacecraft (and failed badly). As the title says. I have officially quit SFS after a 6 month hiatus on the game. I played SFS since 2019. It's really fun. But time moves on. The game is fun yes, but I had ambitions at the time, but now those that now I have to say it's cancelled. After that, I had different ambitions on stuff now ever since February 10. And then started the 6 month hiatus on the game. Other ambitions go on during which is still going on and actully motivates me. And just so you know, I will not be moving games like KSP and SR2. I might be on sfs, but just to see what's new and then uninstall. SFS is a fun game, but I'll have to let it go.
That's scarily relatable for me. I'll probably leave the discord, at least for a while (both main and concourse) because I decided I gotta devote more time to irl stuff, and I didn't feel my time there was particularly valuably spent considering the amount of time I spent there.
Sad to see you leave SFS (I hope you'll sometimes pop in to check what's up), but I hope this change will be one for the better for you.

Wafflechamp

Man on the Moon
Registered
I do feel you Kirb I feel like I’ve done everything in this game made big rockets, crazy missions, cool stations and yet nothing changes I will probably leave SFS in 1-2 months and focus on me.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I do feel you Kirb I feel like I’ve done everything in this game made big rockets, crazy missions, cool stations and yet nothing changes I will probably leave SFS in 1-2 months and focus on me.
The more I do in SFS, the less I feel that, lol.
But playing no longer gives me the same satisfaction as it used to. I just wanna finish my ongoing projects, but I think when I do my motivation will run out.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's scarily relatable for me. I'll probably leave the discord, at least for a while (both main and concourse) because I decided I gotta devote more time to irl stuff, and I didn't feel my time there was particularly valuably spent considering the amount of time I spent there.
Sad to see you leave SFS (I hope you'll sometimes pop in to check what's up), but I hope this change will be one for the better for you.
You can just turn off notifications ¯\_(ツ)_/¯