Search results

1. Realistic Mods

How accurate is SFS's Physics?

Sometime ago, I was trying to make a high Isp engine in SFS by reducing the height of the Valiant engine (since it was my observation that increasing height increases Thrust, but reduces Isp, and doing the opposite does vice versa). In order to calculate the engine Isp, I decided to send it to...
  2. Realistic Mods

Team Titan Entry

So, here's my team titan entry Rocket Earth Orbit Moon Orbit Moon landing Earth Injection Reentry Recovery Thank you!
  3. Realistic Mods

My Science calculators

Hello friends!, Realistic Mods here, I am an amateur python programmer. I recently made a calculator for converting distances to SFS scale, using python. Inspired from how apps can make duties easier, I set on to make some more. I had recently made a drag calculator, and yesterday a doppler...
  4. Realistic Mods

Heavy duty SFS scale calculator for Modders

Hello Friends, Realistic Mods here! Currently, I was making a complete solar system pack, after a request I received. SFS is not in real scale (or size) compared to real life. The distances are divided by 20 , to make it faster to reach orbit (The parts are too suited for the same scale). To...
  5. Realistic Mods

Terraformed Planets pack- SFS 1.6

Hello Friends! Realistic Mods here, Since about a year or so, I have been playing another game called Terragenesis. It is about terraforming worlds, to make them habitable by Earth's organisms (plants and animals).I eventually got interested in the concept, and started reading about it. I...
  6. Realistic Mods

Gravitational Influence Pack- Trojans and Moons | SFS 1.5 (compatible with 1.6)

I friends!, Realistic Mods here, First of all, Happy Christmas Eve to all! :) I recently learned that Stef has added Argument of Periapsis feature, with which, we can change the starting position of the planets. By this, I remembered my old idea, of making trojans asteroids pack. It was not...
  7. Realistic Mods

Terraforming Equipment, Objectives and Information

Hello Friends! Realistic Mods here, So, since a few months, I am learning about the concept of Terraforming. I have started this thread to give some information about the same. You can ask your Questions below, and I will try to answer them. So, lets start with an Introduction- Terraforming...
  8. Realistic Mods

My 3D Model Creations

Hello friends, Realistic Mods here, I do 3d modelling as my small hobby. I have never yet had the patience to complete a 3d model, but now, I will try my best at it. Till now, I have made a PSLV first stage, a steam Locomotive, and started the interior of Soyuz LOK orbital module, some months...
  9. Realistic Mods

Celestial objects through my telescope

I was interested in astronomy and space since being 7. Yesterday I went to my building Terrace for watching comet 67P, which was on its perigee after about 6 years. I went at 21:00 IST, so it was obstructed by large buildings near me. So, I decided to watch Jupiter and the moon instead, which...
  10. Realistic Mods

Interstellar Daedalus spacecraft from Project Daedalus-recreated in SFS 1.35

Project Daedalus was a project studied by the British Interplanetary Society, to send an uncrewed interstellar probe to the Barnard's Star System. The spacecraft was to be an enormous two staged ship, much bigger than the Starship-Super Heavy staked together. Fueled by Helium 3 mined from moon...
  11. Realistic Mods

Aerobraking- "Using Atmospheres to save fuel"

Aerobraking is a maneuver in which the atmospheric drag of a celestial body to lower our speeds. This maneuver is used in times when extra fuel for retrograde burns is not to be carried. The denser the atmosphere of a planet, the more the speed reduces quicker. Remember that Aerobraking will be...
  12. Realistic Mods

Kerbal Space Program System for SFS

Hello everyone and welcome to another mod of Mine. A few days ago, I had got a request to make Stock Kerbal Space Program in thread. So, I decided to also post this in a thread as the topic was actually interesting. So, here are the contents- Sun 1) Moho 2) Eve Gilly 3) Kerbin Mun...
  13. Realistic Mods

How to use Gravity Assists in SFS

Gravity assist is the method in which a celestial body's gravity to change trajectories, or increase/ decrease the speed of a craft. This an also be used in stock SFS. So, if we set the trajectory such that when we enter the Celestial body's Sphere of Influence, the trajectory moves towards the...
  14. Realistic Mods

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Hello Friends, In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish! All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds. Will also add moon to the night cycle if you...