Search results

1. What is my purpose?

Merlin Chaos

just adds 2 merlin engines, that's it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xk3X95agaztmRqUTXrMaKaC-GSs0xWsJ/view?usp=drive_link Merlin 1D: 70.5t thrust 311 ISP Merlin Vacuum: 65t thrust 400 IS P
  2. What is my purpose?

Modding Help

what should i add in asset bundles? i'm trying to make some cool engines, like the Kolibri engine but upgraded, but it doesnt work.
  3. What is my purpose?

Colors Extended: Kit Pack

tired of Colors from ABC Kids TV and LGBTQ+? well, Kit Pack can help you! with color schemes from Mayla_kit, Miko_fox, and more! Do not worry, as the file is not a zip bomb, that will fill your pc, and it's not a virus that will hire a furry hitwoman.
  4. What is my purpose?

ASSET BUNDLES.

can i have the download of an asset bundle? or teach me how to make one?
  5. What is my purpose?

Fried Chicken (Team Titan Entry)

i dont even know. (Removed the last part cause it wasn't very necessary)
  6. What is my purpose?

station blueprint designer

it's this image. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/hSJgnWyqEe2VXi2XWYf3kQi do not know how to explain this, please don't remove it, this has been changed by Grammarly. some modules were bp edited and some include The More Parts Mod, use it to view the real Space Station.
  7. What is my purpose?

just an entry of team titan

ok it could be easy.i couldnt get launch pic sorryheatshield reached 3000Calso advanced info has no use i wasnt cheating. i have cheat mods but i didnt use them here.
  8. What is my purpose?

XK-Class Kolibri Engine (not a mod it is a idea for developers to make)

watch sfs features that were forgotten and go to the engine part, the one that looks like a kolibri is the one i am talking about.
  9. What is my purpose?

Many Color Texture pack

A texture pack with colors Red, Yellow, Green, Flag Colors, Blue, I CANT EVEN SAY ALL OF THEM! of course this pack is not a virus, it will not order all your money for kinder eggs.
  10. What is my purpose?

team frontier attempt

i forgor launch pad and in atmosphere. attempt 1.mission failed.attempt 2attempt 2 failed: lost in space scenario. the cat with gold eyes station started. ARE YOU F**CKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAA IM SO UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. What is my purpose?

team titan attempt

STARTING LAUNCH OF "The Titan" jettisoned heat shield.
  12. What is my purpose?

Oh look its my first posted Non-BP Edited Rocket!

Its called the Large Space Clipped Rocket and make sure you have No Heat Damage! Its A Large rocket Outside the build zone