Search results

1. Cucumber Space

My steam Modloader is broken

Could you provide your mods folder screenshot?
  2. Cucumber Space

PartEditor Mod

Yes
  3. Cucumber Space

PartEditor Mod

Mod is compatible with latest SFS version and built-in modloader Part Editor Edit all part stats in game! How to install PartEditor Mod Go to releases and download PartEditor.dll. Once download, put PartEditor.dll into Mods folder. You can found Mods folder by clicking Open Mods Folder in...
  4. Cucumber Space

TextureLoader

Update Release Version 1.0 · cucumber-sp/SFSTextureLoader
  5. Cucumber Space

TextureLoader

TextureLoader Mod that allows you to downoald textures in the game. How to install TextureLoader Go to releases and download TextureLoader.dll. Once download, put TextureLoader.dll into MODS/TextureLoader folder in Spaceflight Simulator_Data. You can found Spaceflight Simulator_Data in folder...
  6. Cucumber Space

Cucumber's Build Upgrade Mod

Instructions on download page
  7. Cucumber Space

There are no custom keybinds here
  8. Cucumber Space

A mod that allows you to edit parts right in the game. Developer thread about mod. Preview The current release can be found here.
  9. Cucumber Space

SFS IMAGE TOOL

Developing notes: - Program now will be a part of SFS Tools. - Made trailer for yt () - Added more optimization - Added automatic color of logos RosCosmos logo is sample of auto color The release will be out soon enough but the program will be raw. The version with extra optimization and...
  10. Cucumber Space

SFS IMAGE TOOL

Some examples of logos which mades by my app.
  11. Cucumber Space

SFS IMAGE TOOL

DON'T DOWNLOAD FILE. IT HAS A LOT OF BUGS!!!! I will make apk soon. Please wait.
  12. Cucumber Space

SFS IMAGE TOOL

Here. Also not pip3 install --upgrade But pip3 install --upgrade Pillow Note: The author finally recommends not to download it, it contains some bugs.
  13. Cucumber Space

SFS IMAGE TOOL

Hi there. It's my first post on jmnet. So. It's my first Sfs mod. It automatically converts image to SFS build. It's only alpha test now so it may contains bugs. IMPORTANT: all white or transparent pixels will be considered as a background and will be removed by the program. How to use: -...