Search results

1. S

Soyuz & N-1 inspired super heavy lift rocket

This is a two-stage super heavy lift rocket inspired by the Soyuz and N-1 rockets, optimized for the realistic solar system. Approximately 150 tons to a low 185 km orbit, and approximately 53 tons on a transfer orbit to the Moon. Payload capacity to Mars is unknown. Here is the same rocket...
  2. S

Any mods that make uncontrolled rockets keep going?

Are they any mods that can make uncontrolled rockets keep going? Every time I have an uncontrolled rocket that is still going (meaning engines on, 100% thrust), at some point it's trajectory just stays still even though the engines are still on and are in 100% thrust. The trajectory of the...
  3. S

Can you make parts collisionless in SFS?

Parts of the separator are collisionless, so I'm wondering whether this can be done for other parts or not
  4. S

Discord Ban Appeal

someone123#7822 Discord ID: 717900597298462750 Ban Date: About almost 2 years ago Reason for ban: Spam (I was counting my launches and the bot thought that it was spam, accidental NSFW post, staff disrespect (basically being immature) Why I should be unbanned: I’m really sorry for the annoyance...