Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone123#7822
Discord ID: 717900597298462750
Ban Date: About almost 2 years ago
Reason for ban: Spam (I was counting my launches and the bot thought that it was spam, accidental NSFW post, staff disrespect (basically being immature)
Why I should be unbanned: I’m really sorry for the annoyance I have caused 2 years ago. I’m changed now and I will never do it again. Please give me a second chance. Please.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've told the Discord staff about your ban appeal, they will review it soon.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello,

First of all, the ban date is incorrect. It happened 9 months ago, not 2 years ago. As for whether this is intentional exaggeration or not checking the date before you wrote the appeal, we do not know, but either way it doesn't look good.

Second, you can't "accidentally" post NSFW. If you have that type of content in your gallery it should be common sense to double check what you are posting before you send the message, and for it to happen by accident shows negligence on your part.

Finally, after viewing your message history extensively, there appears to also be numerous violations that you were never caught for, including text-based NSFW messages that were undoubtedly intentional, encouraging others to pirate SFS, etc.

Overall, this appeal shows carelessness and attempts to downplay all the behavior we saw here. For this reason, your appeal is denied. You can reappeal at a later date when you have reflected a bit more and understand the full reason behind your ban.

Thank you,
The SFS Discord Mod Team

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure