Search results

1. GSUI5051

Team Frontier Entry (3/3): Space Station!

Click here to see my Voyager Mission Click here to see my Mars Return Mission A space station in SFS...I think I should recreate Tiangong Space Station in SFS. Here's Tiangong Space Station in real world: First, there's a core module, called Tianhe. Then, a cargo named Tianzhou arrived...
  2. GSUI5051

Team Frontier Entry (2/3): Mars Return

Click here to see my Voyager Mission Rocket for this Mars Mission, kind of over engineering. Send her to launch pad: Earth Orbit: Departure burn complete, but ... a Luna encounter?! There's still lots of fuel! And the frontier engine has an Isp of 2845 m/s, a chemical engine with the...
  3. GSUI5051

Team Frontier Entry (1/3): Voyager

Here's the rocket. I adjusted the stage to make me seperate fairings smoothly. ~260 ton, within the limit. Launch pad: Earth Orbit, I spent a little bit more time in upper atmosphere. Cross the Martian orbit. 7263 m/s, satisfied the requirement and didn't use the fuel xfer stuff.
  4. GSUI5051

Team Titan Entry

I waste lots of fuel in powered descent and landing, but I finally made it. Launch Pad Earth Orbit I forgot take a shot when I entered low orbit, but I took a shot in transfer orbit. Lunar Orbit On the Moon Back to Earth Re-entry Achievements
  5. GSUI5051

A Challenge with Aerobraking on Mars

There's a thin atmosphere around Mars in SFS. Someone reported that it's unsuitable for pure parachute landing. I managed to make an aerocapture around Mars in SFS (but on phone). I have an idea for challenge, can even be done by vanilla (no IAP) droid/iOS version. 1. Pass through the Martian...
  6. GSUI5051

What's your view on Built-in Design Calculator?

As the game have a new navigation style and shows delta-v on transfer (I prefer say xfer) window, there's a need for a built-in design calculator and in-flight delta-v calculator (someone have made a mod on that, but it might not accurate). Delta-v, TWR, burn time. Delta-v is the most...