Search results

1. TheLostProbe

Dou Xiu System

again, you can do whatever you want with this star system. im not forcing you to do anything, merely just throwing around ideas and suggestions (sorry for not condensing my message, mods. i dont have edit perms)
  2. TheLostProbe

Dou Xiu System

why not just rename the moon? or at least make it so that the naming order makes sense. if Diy b is the second moon from Diy, and Laijjony is the first one, then Laijjony would technically be Diy b, so Diy b should be Diy c
  3. TheLostProbe

Dou Xiu System

its fictional yes, but sooner or later someone was gonna point that out. he can leave it the way it is if he wants to but there are gonna be people who point this stuff out
  4. TheLostProbe

Solar System Ideas?

look at real exoplanetary systems for ideas and inspiration
  5. TheLostProbe

Dou Xiu System

nice system, but i just want to clarify that moons are given roman numeral designations, not letters. normally moons are numbered in order of size or distance from planet. for example, Diy b is the second moon from Diy, so it should instead be named Diy II. if you dont know how roman numerals...
  6. TheLostProbe

Hypothetical Planets of the solar system

Planet X was a planet that was thought to orbit beyond Neptune and had many iterations of itself ranging from 9 earth masses to 47 earth masses that were claimed by several astronomers, Planet 9 is a hypothetical mini-neptune planet that is thought to be the cause of the unexplained clustering...
  7. TheLostProbe

Nearby Stars (Remastered)

Helix, i recommend removing Barnard's Star b, if that is ok with you, as it was likely a false positive.
  8. TheLostProbe

problems with the steam version

update: it works perfectly fine now, i think it was an issue with my display resolution
  9. TheLostProbe

problems with the steam version

yesterday i updated my computers bios to the latest version, along with windows (i dont mean i updated to win11 i just downloaded all the stuff in the settings updates menu), and after this whenever i run the steam version of sfs it shows a black screen and progresses no further, plus my mouse...